In Need Of A Story Front Cover - Please Help!

MaskyKula_'s Avatar MaskyKula_12/17/16 2:56 am
1 emeralds 450 3
12/17/2016 10:09 am
CHorse's Avatar CHorse
Hello!
I'm in need of an illustrator to make a book cover for me (for free)

Here's the basic plot:
A princess and her fathers (the king) kingdom/town is at war with the main city, in order for the two kingdoms to stop fighting, the princess is to marry the prince on the main town, it stops the war and she has to adapt to the way they live. She hates them though. Eventually she ends up falling for the prince and happy ending yay!

The book is called 'Don't Be Afraid' and it's in desperate need of a talented illustrator, if you know someone who's good at this kind of thing then please tell them to get in contact with me, you don't have a Planet Minecraft account, you can talk to me via my email monsterhighfreak2004@gmail.com

Here's how I will choose:
Send it to me via my email and I'll choose one, if I don't choose yours I'm sorry...

Please send them to me ASAP, but please don't rush it. Just send it to me when you've finished it! Thanks!

Molly xox
MaskyKula_
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2016 10:09 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
I recommend you settle for something meh. . .
Otherwise I'm with the others, except it won't cost that much. From personal experience every time people tell me something will cost a bunch o money it doesn't, because they like to rip themselves off or something like that.
Sirsly, I tried to make a game by myself and this guy kept insisting I spend hundreds on marketting . . . I didn't even want it to get big.
Same with animating; people told me it'd be expensive to make a series, it's costed me $0 to create it.

As for pictures, learn to image edit, might take some time but if you get good enough you can use your own art and not have to pay a dime.

Unless you're too lazy, in which case you're screwed.
12/17/2016 9:17 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Noctris
Best thing you can get for free is to find some images (FREE IMAGES THAT YOU HAVE LICENCE TO USE) on the internet and ask for some one to use thouse images to make a cover, making everyhing from scratch im sorry buddy but not under 100$
12/17/2016 9:07 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
DepthStrider
You'll probably have a difficult time finding a good illustrator if it's unpaid work. Potentially if it's a well-known project, but otherwise it'll be hard.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome