Need A Techie.

1 emerald 16 replies 215 views | started 02/07/2012 6:46 pm by TARLACHRed
Yeah, so, I'm planning on making a texture pack, and my friend found me a software to help me do so, but...I can't figure out the adding an editor part. There doesn't seem to be a button that says "submit editor" or something. It's called MTE Texture Pack Editor. If someone'd be so kind to google it and figure out the editor part, I'd be so happy. <333
Thanks.
-Red
Posted by avatar
TARLACHRed
Level 3 : Apprentice Geek

16 replies

02/07/2012 8:17 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
"iRilo"
"TARLACHRed"I'll reinstall it when I have the time. Doing homework right now so... xD... Thank you both for your help, I appreciate it. Oh, and Rilo, you're 11? I am, too. !

Yeah :3.
Oh....crap...I reinstalled, but still no OK button. D:

Hmmm....I don't know the answer for this then. Sorry.

It's okay. I'll manage without some sucky German program. ;P
02/07/2012 7:59 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
02/07/2012 7:47 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
I'll reinstall it when I have the time. Doing homework right now so... xD... Thank you both for your help, I appreciate it. Oh, and Rilo, you're 11? I am, too. !
02/07/2012 8:22 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Pony
camwoodstock
OK! Also, your 11? I'm just barely under that (I'm 10 O_O)

But who cares... >D>
02/07/2012 8:37 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
Yay youngness. C:
02/07/2012 8:08 pm
Level 22 Expert Miner
heartshapedBox
Yeah :3.

Hmmm....I don't know the answer for this then. Sorry.
02/07/2012 7:34 pm
Level 8 Apprentice Pony
camwoodstock
In options, add a picture editor (Supporting transparency, of course) and then your done. Right click a texture, go to something like "Open" and pick the editor. When your done, click save on the editor, KEEPING THE EDITOR OPEN, open MTE and click save changes. If done right, the texture changed! After a bit of editing or when you want to, click "save pack" and then you've saved it for good.

Repeat until your done with the pack!

Hope this helped. I use this too.
02/07/2012 7:36 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
My problem isn't with making the pack, it's about the adding an editor part. I don't have an OK button when adding an editor. :C
02/07/2012 6:48 pm
Level 22 Expert Miner
heartshapedBox
You don't edit with it, you view it. I have it and at first I thought it was an editor, but you can only view it. However, if you right click a block and choose the editor you edit with, you can edit it, but you'll have to click the update button when you're finished. Hope this helped you.
02/07/2012 6:54 pm
Level 3 Apprentice Geek
TARLACHRed
I get that part. You don't draw over in this program, it just gives you the necessities (misspell?) to make your texture pack. You have the option to pull it out into an editor though. For example, I watched a video of someone doing this. They right clicked and clicked on "Copy to Editor", and their editor was photoshop or something. But to get an editor, you have to add it through the Options, and there's no button to add the editor when you finally found the right path. >_<;
02/07/2012 7:17 pm
Level 22 Expert Miner
heartshapedBox
There is . You go to options>image editors>add and then find your editor.

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome