New towny server (need Devloper,Builders, Moderators,Admins)

arvidgreat's Avatar arvidgreat8/15/18 5:12 pm history
1 emeralds 207 3
8/16/2018 12:22 pm
arvidgreat's Avatar arvidgreat
Hi my name is Arvid im a swedish boy and Im 14 years old. I started this server a year ago. All staff was my friends and i saw that culd not last. So now I decided that i should re-open my towny server. But for that i need staff. around 7 staff.

one builder.

one devloper./Plugin developer

three mods

and two Admins.

here is my discord ArvidGreat#1594

do this application and send it to me on Discord. The servers IP is Antkingdoms.mygs.co if that dosen't work use 149.202.83.45:41266.

IGN:

Staff Experience:

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:

Time Zone:

Maturity level out of 10:

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):

How long have you played minecraft:

Have you ever been banned?:

Reasons for being banned:

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):

Skills:

Why you are better than everyone else:

Why you want to be staff:

Gender(optional):

Skype? If so, type it:

Can you donate?:

If you can donate, how much and how often?:

arvidgreat
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2018 12:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
arvidgreat
you're in welcome
08/15/2018 8:09 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ohms_vaping420
Hello My Minecraft Username is Ohms_Vaping420 And I Am Available For Working On Any Server That Needs A Head-Admin Or Developer On The Server.

Head-Admin; Developer; Lead-Developer:
IGN:Ohms_Vaping420
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Dropcraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. They have since shutdown
Contact information:
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: up to 18 hours
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).

What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop and then mute
08/15/2018 7:16 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
GamingTrollers
IGN: SketchyAI

Staff Experience: Well I have a lot of staff experience on others servers (Trial-Helper -> Co-Owner) Server 1 (Admin -> Head-Admin) Server 2 (Helper - Officer)Server 5 and also (Helper - Mod) Server 3 On the Server 1 one I first started on that server on 2014-2017 I retired due to the team was getting way to toxic for my interest and I didn't want to be involved anymore, but as a staff member there I learned how to config,use pex,work on plugins and also how to be a team leader. I was in charge of recruiting,promoting and demoting all staff members from Server 1 if they were not to follow the staff guidelines. On the server Server 6, My main job was to advertise the server and also make sure the staff team would be corrupted on everything that was passed by the Owner or a higher up staff. My main focus though was to make sure everything went according to plan and if it didn't make it go according to plan. I also worked on many events on those two servers (Server 4 and Server 1) Ok now on Server 5 I was only staff on there for maybe a year a half, that was due to I got tired of Skyblock and wanted to move on back to Factions or Towny servers. I first started being staff on there 2017-2018, I resigned due to it was getting to boring. But my main goal on there was to provide support for the Owner/Head-Admin whenever they needed me to. As a staff member on there I learnt that being strict isn't / shouldn't be the only option to make sure everyone is doing everything good. I also learned that on the way you can be friends / colleagues even if sometimes things gets competitive. I recently retired on a new server that relied, the owner didn't want to counterpart and fix the bugs on his server, My rank on there was Staff Manager/Head-Admin. I recently retired on a Factions server called Server 6 due to toxic behavior and the staff team didn't know what they were doing half the time.

Ip's and owners of servers staff on: 149.202.83.45:41266 You and another staff member.

Time Zone: EST

Maturity level out of 10: 7-8

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)): I am not a builder..

How long have you played minecraft: 2-3 years

Have you ever been banned?: NA

Reasons for being banned: NA

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?): NA

Skills: Great at Pex , Have a lot of staff experience, Know how to deal with Staff issues, I know how to code, I know how to make a discord for your server / forums and lastly I haven't abused on any server, I just want you to know what I am working on another server currently.

Why you are better than everyone else: Im not better then anyone, I think everyone is the same.

Why you want to be staff: There truly are an enormous measure of reasons why I might want to become a staff member on your server. The main reason is that I adore helping individuals and making individuals happy. Seeing somebody making the most of their opportunity on a server that I staff on just gives me the and demonstrates to me how awesome of a server your server truly is. One of my best qualities is that I am to a great degree pleasant to individuals and I am exceptionally kind-hearted. I realize that I could utilize these characteristic qualities to have an effect on your server. It would likewise be stunning to see the server thrive, both inside the group and the formative viewpoint. It would be my pleasure to help a wide range of players and therefore any individual who is beset or might need help. I truly need the group to understand that a staff group is something other than a couple of players on a server. The dominant part of the staff is largely exceptionally merciful individuals who will help anybody whenever. A staff part is a man who gives quite a bit of their chance just to help other players in require. It genuinely is intriguing to me. I, much the same as numerous other staff individuals, am to a great degree enthusiastic about improving the group a place for everybody. I have been playing this amusement for a long time and this is my sixth year being engaged with the group. I have seen much inclination, segregation, and generally, despise towards individuals since they are not "sufficiently known." But rather in my eyes, everybody inside the group is an equivalent, and ought to be dealt with like one. This implies giving fresh opportunities for development or change if asked for, forbidding a well-known player despite the fact that I may get abhor, or even simply moving individuals in discord equally, to make certain nobody gets irritated. I endeavor to give an ideal playing background for any player paying little heed to his or hers positioning inside the group. On the off chance that our players are glad, then I am cheerful. I will ensure that every player who joins the system will be met with kind words and best respects. I intend to help the same number of individuals conceivable through basic activities, for example, noting an inquiry in a visit, or giving extra data despite the fact that it might require a more extended measure of investment to finish. I've learned over my numerous years that in the event that you give a one of a kind affair to all players, those players on the system will dependably log out by the day's end with a grin all over. I trust that everybody ought to be given this experience, by the majority of the staff individuals cooperating on your server. I realize that on the off chance that I move toward becoming staff, I will dependably give better than expected help with all ranges conceivable, not exclusively to enhance the group and the players, yet to enhance myself as a staff part. I know in my heart that I am prepared to take this position and give the help and enthusiasm that this server needs to keep prospering. I am a ready individual who does wouldn't fret dealing with any undertaking that might be doled out to me as a staff part. On the off chance that I progress toward becoming staff, I will dependably make a point to take care of business. I need to work my hardest to please the players, as well as my companions colleagues. I will submit as much time expected to guarantee appropriate help to all players as an Admin. I need to ensure that the group is spoken to by developing, proficient people who comprehend the most vital ideas of a server and its player base. When all is said in done, I would love to have the capacity to enable the system to proceed to develop and might want to make it a home for all players who interface with your server. General, I adore having the capacity to help with any worries or inquiries anybody may have for me. I need to ensure that everybody on the server is having a ton of fun, without dealing with any issues. I say this since players ought to dependably have an awesome affair. I need to be a piece of the staff group to enable players, to make them glad and guarantee an extraordinary playing background.

Gender(optional): Female

Skype? If so, type it: I have only Discord (Libra#3437)

Can you donate?: Yes sometimes

If you can donate, how much and how often?: 5-10$'s
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome