On The Run- Chapter 3: The Plateau (A "The Sculk Apostle Side-story")

BlueBoyBuilds's Avatar BlueBoyBuilds3/19/23 9:29 am
3/21/2023 2:56 pm
ShadowZibonzi's Avatar ShadowZibonzi
(Chapter 2)

(For this side story, "On The Run", I must ask that one doesn't enter the role-play unless invited. If you were within the Sculk Apostle role-play universe prior, you may enter.)

- - -

B.L.U.E storage facility to The Bunker

Blue has crossed the ocean in an attempt to escape the grasp of ShadowZibonzi. Along his way, he was able to meet good friends of his, Greief and ClayMan1077. Before they could make it to the Arctic shore, however, they met the fearsome Blue Hollow, acting strangely. Turning the Blue Hollow into stone, they continued their journey, reaching the Arctic, one step closer to the bunker in the Eastern Arctic Plateau.

Blue and Greief would walk along the shore, snow whipping around them and pounding on their faces, Blue appeared as though it were only a chilly spring day, however, Greief was not as welcome to the cold.

”We just need to walk a little longer and we’ll be at the Barn!” called Blue, sounding like a bare whisper in the wind.

They continued to walk, Blue seeming a bit more effected by the cold. In distance they could see the silhouette of what appeared to be a rather short barn house, with a little shed next to it.

”Go into the garage first!” Blue would point towards the shed.

As they approached even closer, the barn house revealed itself to have concrete walls, reinforced with iron. Blue would walk up to the garage, open a small keypad, enter a number and letter code, put a small key into the lock, and do an eye scan. The garage door would creakily open,

”Get in!”

Blue would thrust Greief inside, push in the hollow and slam the door manually, the garage already had quite a bit of snow from outside.

Inside the garage was a top of the line Arctic Truck, colored as white as snow. Blue would walk past this, however, walking up to another garage door, and lifted it up, revealing an armory of snow-gear and weapons.

”Put some stuff on, you’ll need it.”

Blue would walk into a small corner with a small wall, close himself off with a sliding door, and get into his new gear.

He would walk out in his new gear:

BlueBoyBuilds
Level 49 : Master Blueberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/20/2023 7:10 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Network
ShadowZibonzi
*a menacing sound growls in the distance, as a voice echoes in Blue's head*

"Hey, Blue ! You thought you'd escape ? Had enough time ? I hope so, because right now, I'm ready to kill ! A few events... boosted my mood. Prepare yourself !"
03/20/2023 7:37 pm
BlueBoyBuilds
*Blue, panicked, would turn to Greief,*

"GUN IT... NOW B.L.!"

*They could see the bunker in the distance, what appeared to be a giant wall of iron against a cliffside of ice, frozen over with only small bits and peices of the wall showing.*

"B.L. INITIATE PRECAUTIONS!!!"

*A small screen would drop down from the front of the car, showing a timer, they would have to time it perfectly to enter.*

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

*They'd drive through the moment it opened, it quickly slamming down behind them, scratching the back in a show of sparks. Blue, dragging the hollow, and Greief, would bolt. They appeared to be in a lab.*

"RUN Greief RUN! TO THE LEFT- GO TO THE FILES!"

*Blue would thrust the hollow into a cryochamber and follow Greief. They'd be in an area with rows and rows of shelves. The lights were just starting to get up and running again, and so they could see very little, only a small flicker of light every now and then. Blue and Greief would hide underneath one, Blue would whisper,*

"B.L.- activate intruder alert, silent mode."

*What little light they had would vanish, Blue activated his night vision goggles, as well as the heat vision.*
03/20/2023 7:39 pmhistory
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
Greief
"Be careful. He has sculk on his side. He could be behind us right now, and we wouldn't even know it."
03/21/2023 9:37 am
ShadowZibonzi
*A voice echoes in Greief's and BlueBoyBuilds's heads*

"Not only Sculk, my dear Greief. Meta-Sculk, which is a new variant I created myself. It originated from my "Father's" energy, which was released at his death. It has... many interesting properties."
03/21/2023 10:35 am
Greief
“Go fuck yourself Shadow Zib, we’ve escaped from you before, we can do it again.”
03/21/2023 12:58 pm
ShadowZibonzi
"Hmmm-mmh. YOU escaped before. Blue didn't... And nothign says you'll be able to escape anymore..."
03/20/2023 7:40 pmhistory
BlueBoyBuilds
"Crap..."
03/19/2023 5:07 pm
BlueBoyBuilds
*Blue would turn on a computer mounted into the wall, text along it would appear.*

"B.L.U.E.

BUNKER
LOGISTICS
UNIT
(for)
EQUIPMENT"

*The screen would flicker, and then show a blank screen. Slowly, a animation of Blue's disembodied head and hands would appear*

"What can I do for you today?"

"Fire up the rover for me, set course for the bunker."

"Okay then!"

*Greief and Blue would hear an engine turn on, Blue would wheel the hollow into the trunk, then turn to Greief.*

"You suited up?"
03/19/2023 5:58 pm
Greief
*Greief, clearly not suited up, nods his head in agreement.*
03/19/2023 6:02 pm
BlueBoyBuilds
"Woah man, you sure? We're facing more than -137 degrees Fahrenheit out there!"
03/19/2023 7:43 pmhistory
Greief
*He glares with determination.*
03/19/2023 7:56 pm
BlueBoyBuilds
"Okay? Get in, we're off! B.L., open the garage!"

*Greief would hurry into the car as the garage whipped open, and they zoomed into the arctic.*

"Why do we keep going on these roadtrips?"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome