Photoshop CS2 help please!

QuantumDirt's Avatar QuantumDirt11/29/15 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 809 5
2/1/2016 1:00 pm
Jebuilder's Avatar Jebuilder
Hello

So I heard that you can legally download Adobe Photoshop cs2 from their official website, so I went and did everything and downloaded it but when I run it it says stuff like: The system cannot find the path specified, Error: LoadLanguage Failed, then a box comes up with the numbers 101, 102, then a clickable 103 with a box to find a specified installation destination on my computer, when I try to save to the one it shows it says: Unable to create the specified output folder! When i try to choose a different destination and click next it says: \pftw1.pkg: Access is denied, followed by Unable to execute: "Adobe(R) Photoshop (R) CS2/setup.exe" /SMS, then PhSp_CS2_UE_Ret: Unable to execute the specified command line! Then every window disappears.

Is there any way to fix this perhaps?

Thanks!
QuantumDirt
Level 2 : Apprentice Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2016 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jebuilder
Hi amazoDog161

I had the same problem with downlaoding Photoshop CS2.
It seems like the official Adobe website isn`t working when you try to download CS2.
So i downloaded it from german website Chip.de and it worked.

I hope i helped you.
02/01/2016 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jebuilder
Hi amazoDog161

I had the same problem with downlaoding Photoshop CS2.
It seems like the official Adobe website isn`t working when you try to download CS2.
So i downloaded it from german website Chip.de (which everyone from germany knows) and it worked.

I hope i helped you.
12/31/2015 8:29 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc1231920
[deleted]
12/31/2015 2:21 am
Level 20 : Expert Lumberjack
Al CatSplat
-Chrome-Hello

So I heard that you can legally download Adobe Photoshop cs2 from their official website, so I went and did everything and downloaded it but when I run it it says stuff like: The system cannot find the path specified, Error: LoadLanguage Failed, then a box comes up with the numbers 101, 102, then a clickable 103 with a box to find a specified installation destination on my computer, when I try to save to the one it shows it says: Unable to create the specified output folder! When i try to choose a different destination and click next it says: \pftw1.pkg: Access is denied, followed by Unable to execute: "Adobe(R) Photoshop (R) CS2/setup.exe" /SMS, then PhSp_CS2_UE_Ret: Unable to execute the specified command line! Then every window disappears.

Is there any way to fix this perhaps?

Thanks!

That so called "free" copy of CS2 was only supposed to be used by people who already owned it due to the fact that Adobe shut down their activation servers. If you didn't already have CS2, you shouldn't be downloading it. As for your installation issues, I'm not sure how to fix it as CS2 is pretty old.
12/30/2015 11:51 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Taco
iAmReprisal
I could get you CS6 for free! (Illegally)

But for the problem your having, I've never heard you could get it free.
So that might be why it's giving you Access Denied; But then again I'm not sure.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome