Player trying to scam server Owners [PLEASE READ]

HeroNash's Avatar HeroNash5/31/23 1:27 pm history
5 emeralds 195 5
8/21/2023 10:11 pm
Heavy_Weapons_Guy_From_TF2's Avatar Heavy_Weapons_Guy_From_TF2
There is a player by the name of skafff Going around to servers claiming there is a private exploit via vault plugin and asking if you want to install a plugin that they have made. Please don't fall for the trap you should never install a plugin that isnt on a verified website and especially from someone who says its a paid plugin yet dosnt have it on polymart or any other premium site. This person asked if i wanted it i said no and then they got butt hurt because Their plugin can keep people from getting op on your server. However i can assure you they are trying to brute force op on your server by having you install this plugin so please dont fall for this trap again im sure this has been around for a while but just giving all you server owners out there a heads up. Not to metnion this person says they can see your plugins, I highly doubt that cause i dont have anything public nor is there any commands to check my plugins within the server being allowed so i know its false.

It dosnt matter the username just dont buy into it. The above person mentioned is the person who came and did it to me so ban that player!
HeroNash
Level 2 : Apprentice Network