PMC Server Whitelist Won't Work

KeyLimeSlime's Avatar KeyLimeSlime6/29/14 2:57 pm
1 emeralds 355 6
6/30/2014 9:03 am
Ash's Avatar Ash
Hey there! So, im level 10, the minimum level to be whitelisted on the PMC server. But guess what? It wont let me on! I already check it off on my profile and saved it, but no! Can someone please help me? Thanks,

KLS

Proof I've checked it: http://i.imgur.com/RwLWLg4.png
KeyLimeSlime
Level 26 : Expert Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2014 9:03 am
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
Butterblender we were talking while you were on there

For some reason the PMC servers whitelist is working but also a little... temperamental. Often it only allows on members who were whitelisted before it was reset, or so it seems. Youd really have to ask Paril or Zaralith about it.
06/29/2014 3:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
JaydenIrwin
idk how to fix that, but trust me, I've been on the PMC server, it sucks, its been griefed all over the place and has no benefit over a regular vanilla server
06/29/2014 3:37 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Some people like vanilla, like me. We have things in place to prevent griefing. If players aren't protecting their claims with Grief Prevention, that isn't our fault. If someone has griefed you, you're welcome to report it to a staff member. If you don't play vanilla or semi-vanilla servers though, then it certainly isn't the server for you.

As for your question, OP, try unchecking the box and saving the changes to your profile. I'd say to give it about a day or so then check the box again and see if it works that time. If not, you should message a Super Mod or higher regarding your issues being white-listed. It's also possible white-listing is down for some reason.

KeyLimeSlime
Butterblender
Nobody talks either, and the protections near spawn go forever

Um, you haven't even been on it. You're level 2 :/

The white-listing requirement is Level 10 or 200 forum posts.
06/29/2014 3:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
Nobody talks either, and the protections near spawn go forever
06/29/2014 3:09 pm
Level 26 : Expert Geek
KeyLimeSlime
Um, you haven't even been on it. You're level 2 :/
06/30/2014 8:51 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Butterblender
Um, I have 400 posts