Post denied for spam?!

JCHelland's Avatar JCHelland6/12/13 7:19 pm
1 emeralds 327 4
7/20/2013 4:15 am
KingIonius's Avatar KingIonius
I was trying to post in the recruitment team work forum and my post "was flagged due to spam and denied"? not sure why that is happening? any ideas from anyone?

Thanks in advance!
JCHelland
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2013 4:15 am
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
KingIonius
im having the same issue on a server recruitment post but no matter how much I reformat it is blocked as spam
06/12/2013 8:06 pm
JCHelland
Roger! Thank you for the hints! I got the post I wanted to post, but it appears I was doing all the things that might flag me - large blocks of texts, multiple links, and I left the whole body of the text highlighted for copying. But I get why it is that way and got the post done. Luckily I am not really a spammer and I tweaked it enough to get it posted! Thanks again for the hints!

JC
06/12/2013 8:02 pm
Level 72 : Legendary Button Pusher
the_soup
Generally our system flags posts with aspects similar to spambot posts. That can include multiple emoticons, multiple links and various formatting things like large blocks of text. If this happens to you, try to re-format your post to include less emoticons/links or re-format the text.
06/12/2013 7:23 pm
JCHelland
Never mind, I think I figured it out. I hate to post something and have a site go down or something so I always copy the post before I post it in case it doesn't post. Its always the last thing I do before I post. Apparently if you leave the post highlighted while trying to post it, it gets flagged for spam I guess. Anyway, got my post posted and I thing everything is cool
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome