Problem with keyword searches.

AyePatch's Avatar AyePatch3/16/13 9:35 am
1 emeralds 142 2
3/17/2013 9:13 am
AyePatch's Avatar AyePatch
I have been noticing a problem with keyword searches. Starting a month or two ago, keyword search results began occasionally going out of order; for example, one might search "ship", under recently updated, and the first result on the first page would say, "posted two months ago" or something like that, while the first result on the second page would say, "posted six days ago," and the second result on the second page would say, "posted about a year ago." At first, this would only happen once in a while, but it became more and more frequent, and, as of a few weeks ago, searching no longer displays results in the correct order, ever. Has anybody else been experiencing this problem? Does the site staff know about this problem, and, if so, do they know how/are they trying to fix it?
AyePatch
Level 49 : Master Pirate