Question About Blog Submission Rules

The_Big_Dish's Avatar The_Big_Dish9/2/13 6:33 am
1 emeralds 273 6
9/2/2013 8:12 am
Ludicrous's Avatar Ludicrous
I see a lot of blog posts that are unrelated to minecraft here even though the rules state otherwise. Is it allowed or is it like technically not allowed but no one really follows it sort of thing? I was specifically wondering about art, I wouldn't mind posting some but I don't have any minecraft art. I see a lot of people posting art blogs which have little to no mc related things. I probably will just end up making mc art but that will be awhile.
The_Big_Dish
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2013 8:05 am
Level 22 : Expert Pixel Painter
munchiesyum
True a lot of my blog are kind of not-minecraft related but they are either that or PMC related so I guess they are legit and loosely minecraft-related. I can't really find that aren't minecraft realted could you show me one?
09/02/2013 7:51 am
The_Big_Dish
You don't need to explain to me the importance of flagging because I already get why its important. I do it and I do it often. Also please don't try to lecture me on moderators having lives either because I have been a forum moderator and a minecraft server one and believe it or not I understand no one seems to think they have lives! That is like *not* what I am talking about or implying. You seem to want to ignore everything I say and just talk about flagging posts.

Please drop the whole flagging bit, it has little to do with what I am talking about and is frankly starting to annoy me. I am not calling moderators here bad nor am I saying people shouldn't flag these. I was wondering if there was an unspoken agreement going on that moderators are not as harsh on those people compared to thieves, ect.
09/02/2013 8:12 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Ludicrous
Fine then, yes, the rule is All blog submissions must be MC or PMC related, no excpetions
09/02/2013 6:46 am
Ludicrous
If you see one, and you know its against the rule, just click that little flag button. And you just help remove a work with no effort of looking into the rules
09/02/2013 7:07 am
The_Big_Dish
I know how to flag a post, thats not what I was asking. I actually flag a lot of people mostly for stealing art but I am not going to flag every single blog unrelated to minecraft because there is so many of them that I run across. I was wondering if that rule was actually enforced because I have only seen it enforced once.
09/02/2013 7:18 am
Ludicrous
Well, thats when we come in by flagging, you don't expect the moderators to look into every single post, they have lives too, and some have feelings, but only some. So, with a simple help of flagging, your helping the mods by giving them the way to those said blogs. Thats why I take daily storlls in the blog and skin section, to help some mods with their work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome