Rank Help

Sliprot's Avatar Sliprot5/31/11 12:04 pm
1 emeralds 127 3
6/9/2011 4:29 pm
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
Hi i Need help despritly Me and my friend have a server and we need RANKS!!!! NOW please sum1 contact me throught here (needs to KNOW how to use/Make The text for permissions
Sliprot
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/09/2011 4:29 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
That is why Permissions has a wiki where they explain in depth. The best thing to look at is some of the posts on the pages for a plugin and see if that issue has come up in the posts, and if there is a wiki, try reading it to see if it answers your issue. When I post things like my tutorial (which badly needs an update) I get the info that I use from the wikis and plugin listings. Mostly it is just time consuming (took about 3 hours to upgrade from 1.5.01 to 1.6.6 with all the plugin changes and configuration and I had to roll back some plugins). Your best bet is to try that for a little while and if you still have problems, I will see what I can do to help. I will probably update my tutorial in the next few weeks and post my config files with the tutorial so that people can see what they look like. One config that bugs me is that permissions now removes comments from the config, probably to make it faster to read, but I am still on 2.7 and there is 3.1.5b I think.
06/09/2011 3:42 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Technomancer
iRapp
For many of us, Zaralith, the permissions help page is insufficient - plugins are not easy, and many people do not have experience in these ways and in turn need help. Individual assistance is often needed, and this is the second topic I've seen discussing the plugin help issue in two days.
06/09/2011 3:35 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
Check the permissions page here. Everything you need is there.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome