9/20/2018 10:28 am
InfiniteCorners's Avatar InfiniteCorners
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/rate-my-build-4197462/

p
lease rate it its my first time doing something in the community

Poll ended 09/23/2018 8:33 am.

aet
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2018 10:28 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
InfiniteCorners
Welcome to PMC. It would certainly help people if you told us exactly what we're downloading and gave us some background of what you're trying to accomplish with your build. The image you posted really doesn't show anything except a beacon, while that may take a while to create in survival it takes seconds to make in creative, which isn't the best way to showcase what you want people to download.

Since you didn't give any sort of details behind the build or criteria on which to rate it I guess I'll just say it isn't bad. Mixing mossy cobble with cobble is a good way to break up otherwise plain surfaces but I don't like to decorate with vines since it makes using stairs less predictable and they tend to grow out of control in survival. I think I would've kept the build symmetrical and probably not put the awning on an angled wall but it has its charm. I suggest making a much larger and more complex build for your next submission so people can get a feel for your building style.

P.S. Not sure what the poll is for. Is there a yes or no question I'm missing? I'm gonna skip it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome