Really, really needing some help

Blueyy__'s Avatar Blueyy__11/19/16 9:21 pm
11/28/2016 4:50 am
REYN4130's Avatar REYN4130
Seeing as I've come here means that I've ran out of every option, so, here's my problem.

As of, I have no idea how long ago, no more than a month, I updated my Google app and Youtube app. Before, updates wouldn't log me out of my accounts there, but this time, it did. No big deal, right? Wrong. Very, very wrong.

For the past 3 or so days, give or take, I've been trying to get back into my account on my Google and Youtube app. Not sure if this is helpful, but I actually noticed this problem in its entire-ness two days ago because I was trying to delete an Instagram account. On my phone, my email/log-in information works, however, only in my Mail app. When I try to log in through the Google app or through Safari (When I try to log in, it automatically launches Safari, but if I close out of it, the page is also present in the Google app.), I put in my email, it takes it no problem, then I put in my password (Which is correct.), it processes for about a second, and then I get an error. It literally only says something along the lines of, "Error. Try again later."

So, I took to Google to try to find a way to bloody fix Google, how ironic. I came across lots of ways to try and fix it, some coming from random (but trusted) areas on the web, and others from the Google support page itself.

None.

Of.

Them.

Worked.

I've used a spare email twice to get a bloody code to try and fix it. After entering both codes, I got the same error.

I don't get frustrated easily, okay, but this is really starting to bother me, so please help me, I'm begging.

As of right now, I'm on an iPod Touch 6th Gen, I haven't had any recent, new changes, and I have a moderate amount of storage left, if that helps at all.
Blueyy__
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/28/2016 4:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
REYN4130
Hang on a minute... nothing adds up. This is weird.

Well, let's take it from step one. Have you tried turning it off and on?
11/22/2016 2:10 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Knightsundere
If you "literally can't" contact Google, or if you assume they're pompous (based on Internet accusations? Really?), then you'll likely have a hard time figuring out what your problem is.

Can you log into your accounts through any other devices? That would greatly narrow it down to either 1. your account, or 2. your device.
11/22/2016 1:04 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
star_weaver
and this people is why you don't get apple devices, and the fact that they charge more for less each generation but lets not start a flame war here.
also wouldn't a proper tech forum provide more help than being here, and since u cant get a hold of google support id say go strait to apple support.
11/21/2016 6:59 pm
Blueyy__
I would do that, that is, if I could. Sounds crazy, but I literally cannot contact Google support for my own reasons, plus, from some of the help threads I've read concerning Google, I'm not sure I'd want to, as from what I've gathered, they're pompous and ineffectient.

Also, bump.

Oops, edit:

I can log into g-mail just fine, but I can't log into my Google account through Google itself, or YouTube. It's a real bother, because at this time, I'm really needing to be able to log into Google/Youtube. As I said, when I try, I continuously get an error. And, updating the apps is what caused this problem in the first place. They don't currently have anymore updates to offer, and I've tried deleting and reinstalling them twice.
11/20/2016 10:43 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
Try contacting Google's support team, it can seem daunting but they are the people most equipped to solve your problems.

And for the love of god can we stop posting useless replies like "Apple doesn't support Google". They need a solution, not a witty remark.
11/20/2016 9:47 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
119RHINO965
Blueyy__, What is the actual problem though? You can't login to the YouTube app?
Try updating it maybe.

You keep saying that you are trying to fix it, but you haven't really said exactly what 'it' is.
11/20/2016 10:56 am
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Sounds to me you've omitted one of the more advanced yet fruitful means of fixing the problem, which would be directly talking to google's support.
11/20/2016 10:03 am
Blueyy__
While trying to fix it. Im saying that every solution that Google offers hasn't helped me. I've changed the password, answered questions, recieved codes through other emails. Nothing has worked.
11/20/2016 2:28 am
Blueyy__
I've changed the password too. I still get the error. And my Wi-Fi works perfectly fine with everything else, so for it to single out one thing is a tad rediculous.
11/20/2016 2:57 am
119RHINO965
But what exactly are you saying it has singled out? And when did you change your password? After the problems started, while trying to fix it or did you change it before you noticed the issues?

It is possible to continue receiving mail via the app, even if your password and other details are out of date.
11/20/2016 2:07 am
119RHINO965
I'm not sure I understand your problem. From what I can guess, you can no longer log into your Google account, is this is the case, try selecting "I forgot my password" and see if setting a new one helps.

It might also help to make sure that you are actually connected to the internet. Just because you have wi-fi connected, doesn't mean you have an active connection to the internet.

Good luck fixing it, try to reply here if you need more help or you managed to solve the problem.
11/19/2016 11:48 pm
Blueyy__
Blueyy__When I try to log in through the Google app or through Safari (When I try to log in, it automatically launches Safari, but if I close out of it, the page is also present in the Google app.)...
11/19/2016 11:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WolfSquadz
Use safari, apple probably doesn't support google. Simple
11/19/2016 10:32 pm
Blueyy__
I've had my iPod for almost two years now and it's worked perfectly fine before this, and I had an iPod 4th Gen before this one and never had this problem with it either. My current situation doesn't exactly give me the freedom to have an actual iPhone or any other sort of phone.
11/19/2016 10:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Birb
Auradyme
Just buy a good phone when you can.
11/19/2016 10:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
WolfSquadz
IPods are made for running Safari not Google. Simple
11/20/2016 12:13 am
Level 23 : Expert Modder
MineStein
Safari is a browser. Browsers are made for, ahem, browsing websites on the Internet. One such website would be Google.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome