Recovering accounts with no email is basically impossible

tempaccpleasehelp's Avatar tempaccpleasehelp1/21/18 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 413 6
1/22/2018 6:54 pm
tempaccpleasehelp's Avatar tempaccpleasehelp
Recovering an account with lost e-mail is basically impossible. I created a ticket 11 days ago and no one replied. I had also made another one, which i lost, without an account linked to it (only my current e-mail, that is, an anonymous ticket). It never received any reply.

How can it be that a webite this big has no one with the function of helping users on retrieving an account? I cannot recover my password through normal means because my e-mail account (associated to MrClam, the account i'm trying to recover) was deleted. What am i supposed to do? I want to update my page and keep building on it, not start a new one and have the old entries forever frozen now that i have the skills and time to update them.
tempaccpleasehelp
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/22/2018 6:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
tempaccpleasehelp
Thanks for the help, mods. Hope i didn't sound too agressive, i understand taking care of things can be hard with low staff numbers.
01/22/2018 5:43 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
MultiGame
been there done that mojang forced me to buy new acc because i diddnt have a receit from 6 years ago...
01/22/2018 5:37 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
Another thing which I think is important to consider is that "retrieving an account" isn't as easy as you make it sound. I mean: basically anyone can claim to be anyone else, I can well imagine that PMC staff would need to try and do some verifications first and that takes time.

And at the risk of sounding a bit unfriendly (not my intention!) but I think it's also fair to say that it was you who lost the account in the first place. That's not saying it shouldn't be addressed, but I think it does matter a bit here.

I don't know what kind of e-mail you're using but maybe a tip: get an account from either Microsoft (outlook.com) or Google (gmail.com) and use that for websites such as PMC. This will make sure that no matter what Internet provider you're using you'll always have your own personal e-mail which won't ever change. Of course you do need to be careful to keep your password safe :)
01/21/2018 7:18 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Demolitionist
DeadRealms
I have submitted tickets a year ago and gotten no reply.
01/22/2018 4:48 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
We're backed up by a lot with our tickets, unfortunately. We're not sure how to solve the issue of the number of backed up tickets with the staff we currently have.

OP: Tickets are the way to go for fixing things, I went ahead and replied to it with a solution.
01/22/2018 4:52 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Demolitionist
DeadRealms
Alright. Just a note, this isn't the account those tickets were submitted on, and I no longer need it solved. Just thought it was worth mentioning.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome