forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Discussion

Regarding the influx of user-made "PSA" blogs.

1 emerald0 replies • 59 views
created 12/30/2012 9:28 pm by Zemor
So I'm sure all of you have heard about the password security issue. You were required to change your password to something more difficult, to preserve account security. This has caused a lot of butthurt over having to change your password, and has also spawned several "PSA's", or public service announcements. All of these were submitted by users, not moderators, and to be honest, there is no point in them. Most of these blogs were explaining things everyone already knows. For one, there is a big banner at the top of the site explaining the issue. And there is also a forum topic made by a moderator, and a blog made by the official PMC account. Both of those came before the user-submitted blogs that are nothing but spam.

Yes, I consider it spam. There is absolutely no point in repeating things everyone is already aware of. All those blogs are out to achieve is XP. They are using a site-wide issue that everyone knows about for their own benefit. In other words, these so-called "PSA blogs" are really just XP-whoring. That is all there is to it. And I think something should be done about it.
Posted by avatar
Zemor
Level 29 : Expert Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

0 replies

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome