Relationship help

IgnoreMyPostsIwas10's Avatar IgnoreMyPostsIwas103/7/15 5:57 pm
3/7/2015 9:29 pm
Halorules555's Avatar Halorules555
I am madly in love with a pineapple and I thought that PMC would help because they usually help people out with this dating stuff.

So, my problem is, this is a pineapple, so it was probably grown like a year ago meaning I'm much much older than it. I don't know how to approach the pineapple about this because it would be really awkward because of the age difference.

Please help ASAP, I'm getting impatient and want to express my love.
IgnoreMyPostsIwas10
Level 17 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/07/2015 9:29 pm
Level 25 : Expert Zombie
Halorules555
Are you a... objectum sexual? I think that's pretty cool! Anyway, fruits don't last/live for long so make the best of the time you have.
03/07/2015 8:27 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Henry_Jekyll
Well, pineapples don't usually say ripe that long, so either you gotta find a new fruity love, or you gotta give up your chance to have tiny little ripe pineapple babies because that pineapple is (no offense to the lady) an old fruity fart.
03/07/2015 8:25 pm
Level 25 : Expert Network
SunFlowerBloom
03/07/2015 8:18 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
This reminds me of this little gem.

[yt]piWCBOsJr-w[/yt]

-Pineapple?
-WHERE? WHERE?
-Nowhere, I was just sayin' pineapple.
-God, I thought my number was on that one.
-The pineapple?
-WHERE? WHERE?

THE GREAT ADVANTAGE OF THE TIGER IN UNNARMED COMBAT IS THAT IT NOT ONLY EATS THE RASPBERRY LADEN FOE, BUT ALSO THE RASPBERRIES. THE TIGER, HOWEVER, DOES NOT RELISH THE PEACH. THE PEACH ASSAILANT SHOULD BE ATTACKED WITH A CROCODILE.
03/07/2015 8:17 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Batman
Tabbin
its a trap

dont do ittttttttttt
03/07/2015 8:12 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
Karrfis
03/07/2015 8:11 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
is it ripe
03/07/2015 8:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
It's ok, fruits usually don't mind the age difference. I once dated this kiwi fruit for a while. She was only 1 month old! I wouldn't advise these kinds of relationships if you're looking for something long-term since they usually turn all brown and grow gray hairs after about a week.
03/07/2015 8:03 pm
Level 44 : Master Poro
GildedGam3r
My advice to you is grow a pair of blueberries. You go up to that pineapple and tell her how beautiful her mangoes are, then you take her out on a few dates. After these dates you better make sure you have a peel on your banana, otherwise there will be ripe pineapples running around later on. You then get married in the fruit section of the local grocery store where you blow raspberries at one other instead of kissing. You are now safe to remove the peel from your banana, so that their may be ripe pineapples. Finally when she gets moldy you throw her out and marry a real female, to do so you will have to translate the fruit puns/metaphors to a real life situation
03/07/2015 7:59 pm
Level 29 : Expert Princess
ItsMorgan
I believe in free love, but this is too much.

That pineapple is too young for you, it's not old enough to take responsible decisions.

You must desist. If you truly love him/her/it, you must desist at once and... Wait, how long does a pineapple live anyways? Isn't it kind of like dog years? Sorry, I'm not a pineappleologist.
03/07/2015 7:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Modder
JakaCraft_
The pineapple is already dating me!

Pineapple "But I love him more!"

Me "I will eat you!"

Pineapple "Noooooo!"

Me " *Muffled* shes quite good actually"
03/07/2015 7:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pokemon
Nevin
Be careful they look tasty but how many before you ate that pineapple. Anddd trust me every pineapple loves to be eaten.
03/07/2015 6:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Goblin
Schnellnut
Same problem...

03/07/2015 6:07 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
sssilver
Pineapples are carnivorous, which may be a problem in your relationship.
03/07/2015 6:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Princess
ChrisTheKing
Dan, You can't love a pineapple.
03/07/2015 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
SRMX12
Who says you can't love a pineapple? I support full love equality, whether it's between a man and a woman, a woman and a woman, a man and a man, or a man and a pineapple. Rights like this are being trampled upon, Chris, by people like you.

And Dan, I fully support you in your endeavor. I would suggest that you first establish a friendship with the pineapple. Introduce yourself, get to know it a little better. Then, if you decide you want to take the relationship a bit further, you can do that... just take it one step at a time. I'm sure it will work out in the end. Good luck.
03/07/2015 6:10 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
IgnoreMyPostsIwas10
You wouldn't understand.
03/07/2015 6:01 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Obligatory

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com