Scoreboard Quiz - Help!

Bright_Steel's Avatar Bright_Steel3/1/15 5:43 pm
1 emeralds 225
I'm trying to make a multiple choice quiz using scoreboard technology, but I've no idea how to do this.

It's going to be a Harry Potter House sorting quiz, so theres four possible answers to each question. And there will be a total of 5 questions, and an optional 6th question for a tiebreaker between two houses. (If needed). The tiebreaker would be put into effect if someone has the same amount of points for two houses.

The players would go through a quiz, where they'd see the question on a sign on a wall, and go into one of the four doors, each labeled with an answer, either being Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin (The four Hogwarts houses).

Once the player goes through the door, they will step on the pressure plate behind it, which will give them a point for the House that corresponds with the answer they choose using command blocks, and it will teleport them to the next set of questions.

Can someone comment showing me how I can do this, or you may come on my server, where the quiz will be made, and help me set it up there.
Bright_Steel
Level 33 : Artisan Architect