Searching for answers

xXPecuniamXx's Avatar xXPecuniamXx5/4/13 7:52 pm
1 emeralds 227 9
5/4/2013 9:27 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
Every time I go out with my wife somewhere in public she makes a scene. Recently we've stopped going out resulting in her getting mad (Throwing plates at the floor breaking them) and trying to hurt me with butter knifes and several times I've had to call the cops. One night she told me she had something important to say to me. She approached me when I was eating dinner and told me she's pregnant-and I'm not the dad. What do I do? I feel emotionally imbalanced and spiritually ruptured and would like to here your opinions in the matter.
-Confused in Conneticut

Every time my man out gos for "Poker Night" it seems that he stays longer and then gos the next night too until its almost every night of the week. I decided to see we're he was going (The amount of poker that would fill the time he was gone would drive anybody mad). I planted a tracker in his car and was observing live data one night when it looks like he was in the bad part of town suddenly the connection was lost. I went to the car the next morning and there was weird fluids spilled everywhere and the tracker was nowhere to be found. What do I do? What do you think he's doing?
-Intrested in Indiana

A message from the owner:
Hello I'm Pecu and I recently was reading the news paper and there was a "Ask Sally" section were people asked Sally there questions and she would respond. I thought this
Would be great experience to do with my PMC friends so I got some questions for a to answer together
xXPecuniamXx
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/04/2013 9:27 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
These questions deal with some pretty mature subject matter that is inappropriate for the majority of the PMC community. In the future, please consider whether or not your post may be considered inappropriate before posting. Thanks.

Locked.
05/04/2013 8:38 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
-Kali-
I wouldn't recommend posting this on PlanetMineCraft, as this site is mostly made up of kids.
05/04/2013 8:43 pm
xXPecuniamXx
What's so wrong about this post?
05/04/2013 8:17 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
No, however I want to become a forensic or cognitive psychologist (and have been studying this out of fascination) which does tend to help ones understanding of the psychological side of people and their actions.
05/04/2013 8:03 pm
Tutto200
The first one should see a psychologist as that's what they're there for! In addition this conflict is likely to cause MDD (Major Depressive Disorder).

The second one should be cautious from then on and consult with the man in a public area.
05/04/2013 8:04 pm
xXPecuniamXx
Why meeting in a public area with the second one?
05/04/2013 8:09 pm
Tutto200
To take caution. There you can discuss it without any threats and the man could (or won't) explain whats happening.
05/04/2013 8:12 pm
xXPecuniamXx
Your good. Are you some sort of expert in this subject?
05/04/2013 7:56 pm
xXPecuniamXx
Guys I would just like to welcome everybody and really hope they enjoy answering these questions I found.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome