I seem to be having problems using PMC on Google Chrome...

Saracalia's Avatar Saracalia7/16/15 8:18 am
7/17/2015 6:38 pm
Saracalia's Avatar Saracalia
I am not sure if it is the site, or the web browser, but I seem to be having trouble using Planet Minecraft on Google Chrome on stuff like:

- Loading site
- Uploading projects, or saving changes to projects

Can someone tell me if this is just a Web Browser Thing, or if the site hates Google Chrome, or what?
Saracalia
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/17/2015 6:38 pm
Saracalia
If reinstalling Chrome doesn't work, then feel free to say what your PC is and I can have a look into that for you.

Well, I am not sure if you wanna read Japanese, but I'll tell you, it is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G.
07/17/2015 3:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
kilokreeper
Vizzaral
kilokreeper

Chrome won't even start on my computer without crashing. It uses 97% of my CPU (that's what task manager says) and crashes. And I JUST cleaned out the dust, removed viruses, and uninstalled programs.

Well first, Chrome is the browser just works best and runs smoothly for me, just putting it out there.

In my point of view, you should try uninstalling Google Chrome and reinstalling it with a new install file from the Google website. The other possibility, due to the fact of you saying other browsers have the same issue, is your PC. If your PC is old and outdated, it generally wont run as well as others and it used too.

If reinstalling Chrome doesn't work, then feel free to say what your PC is and I can have a look into that for you.

~Vizzaral

Okay, make sure you aren't drinking milk, because this is the funniest thing in the world.
http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01612549
07/16/2015 7:45 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Narwhal
larazziV
kilokreeper
AnimeFanFTW
Noku345I am not sure if it is the site, or the web browser, but I seem to be having trouble using Planet Minecraft on Google Chrome on stuff like:

- Loading site

Can someone tell me if this is just a Web Browser Thing, or if the site hates Google Chrome, or what?

Google Chrome is actually the best web browser to use PMC on, and I'm not just saying that because Chrome's my favorite.
Try clearing cookies, that's all I can say.

Chrome won't even start on my computer without crashing. It uses 97% of my CPU (that's what task manager says) and crashes. And I JUST cleaned out the dust, removed viruses, and uninstalled programs.

Well first, Chrome is the browser just works best and runs smoothly for me, just putting it out there.

In my point of view, you should try uninstalling Google Chrome and reinstalling it with a new install file from the Google website. The other possibility, due to the fact of you saying other browsers have the same issue, is your PC. If your PC is old and outdated, it generally wont run as well as others and it used too.

~Vizzaral
07/16/2015 1:19 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
Konrad
try uninstalling chrome and reinstalling it
07/16/2015 1:10 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Pepijn
Are you sure PMC wasn't just down / slow at that moment...
07/16/2015 12:49 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Blob
Speedy
Chrome can sometimes be a jerk. I've been having issues that had to do with downloading and uploading files, and even just opening Chrome itself. :I
07/16/2015 11:43 am
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
I use Chrome with no issues on PMC at all, so I'm not sure what to tell you.
07/16/2015 12:37 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
Same here, I've never really had any problems with Chrome whatsoever. *shrugs* PMC or otherwise.
07/16/2015 11:43 am
kilokreeper
AnimeFanFTW
kilokreeper
AnimeFanFTW
Google Chrome is actually the best web browser to use PMC on, and I'm not just saying that because Chrome's my favorite.

I mean in terms of using the site. xD
Not if it crashes alot.

Well, I'm not quite sure how you use a site when you can't even type in the address before your computer explodes.
07/16/2015 11:37 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW
kilokreeper
AnimeFanFTW
Noku345I am not sure if it is the site, or the web browser, but I seem to be having trouble using Planet Minecraft on Google Chrome on stuff like:

- Loading site

I mean in terms of using the site. xD
Not if it crashes alot.
07/16/2015 11:35 am
kilokreeper
AnimeFanFTW

- Loading site

07/16/2015 11:20 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
AnimeFanFTW

- Loading site

07/16/2015 11:14 am
kilokreeper
Namez
kilokreeper

- Loading site

Chrome is a terrible browser. Use Firefox.

Firefox is a terrible browser. Use Waterfox.

Whatever, I'll look that up.

EDIT: IT'S FREAKING STABLE UNSTABLE 64 BIT! Switching! Wouldn't switch if my life depended on it!
EDIT 2: It refuses to run on my computer. Firefox runs on my potato, Waterfox should too. (And my machine is 64-bit, I checked)
07/16/2015 11:01 am
Saracalia
I see you are an old member, how did you not get used to it by now? I mean it happens all time to me and there are like millions of threads about it happening to other people too.

Just because I am an old member, doesn't always mean I pay attention to the forums at all times.

Chrome and Firefox can be just as bad as each other. And I didn't create a thread to start a war on Web Browsers.
07/16/2015 10:40 am
Konrad
If clearing your cookies didn't work try using a different browser like firefox or opera.
07/16/2015 9:08 am
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
MinerBRJ
Namez
kilokreeper

- Loading site

Firefox is not that bad, I had problems with my Google Chrome and I've been using it for some time now
07/16/2015 9:02 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
forgot about you
kilokreeper

- Loading site

07/16/2015 9:00 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath

- Loading site

I see you are an old member, how did you not get used to it by now? I mean it happens all time to me and there are like millions of threads about it happening to other people too.
07/16/2015 8:55 am
kilokreeper

- Loading site

07/16/2015 8:22 am
Konrad
try clearing your cookies
07/16/2015 8:37 am
Saracalia
I did that about an hour ago, and I still get these sort of problems.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome