Semi-Anonymous feedback

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith3/14/11 5:57 am
1 emeralds 223 2
3/14/2011 3:47 pm
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
I recently was editing my Mines of Moria project and noticed that there was a downvote but no comment. I was wondering who had given me the downvote since I would like to hear why they had done so, but being a mod and with the number of upvotes my project has, I do not want them to be intimidated and I was wondering if we would be able to have an anonymous (ish) thread that will not record the owner of a post visibly. It will still require sign-in to post and someone (maybe not the regular moderators) would be able to see the real poster, or at least the original poster of a comment/post/whatever. I think that this might be a good idea (or possibly a horribly bad one) that would allow people to post their thoughts about a creation that is popular without getting a string of 'you're stupid, that is totally wrong, etc.' comments from others. While I know that the PMC community is very unlikely to make such comments to another user, It has been my experience that the internet at large is perfectly willing to do so, hence my trepidation at making such a suggestion. And if you read this and you are the person that gave me the downvote, please let me know why so that I may improve my project or correct the mistake if possible.
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard