Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Discussion

Create Forum Thread

Server Creation Help

1 emeralds4 replies89 views
created 08/15/2019 12:28 am by Ciphrus
last reply 08/23/2019 8:42 pm
Hello! I need help making my Minecraft server. I don't need help building it, just stuff like you see on, for example, Hypixel. I want to know how to make it so when you left click on, for example, a compass, it will display all the minigames and you can click on them to go to that minigame; much like most servers. I would also like to know how to make NPCs that you can talk to and stuff like that. I also want to know how to make clickable signs. Last, I would like to know how to have text just float in the air. I hope this was easy to understand and I hope some of you can help me out or at least point me in the right direction. (A YouTube video would be greatly appreciated.) Thanks for reading to the end.
Posted by avatar
Ciphrus
Level 1 : New Crafter

comment Login or register to post a reply.

4 replies

08/23/2019 8:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
confuserrr
server ip?
08/19/2019 2:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Artist
Ealain
Well, you don't necessarily need more than one server to do what you want to do. I'll try to answer in a list so it is easy to read:

1. For the right click item/compass that is a GUI plugin. There are a lot but a customizable GUI plugin would help you. You could use multiverse for many different worlds on the same server, but you would need a lot of ram.

2. Citizens is the best NPC plugin I have come across.

3. Clickable signs is a broad range of uses, but essentials has signs included if it's just to sell items or give info. (Look up essentials signs)

4. For text to just float in the air it is called a hologram. There are also several plugins out there for this that you can customise to the max.

Hope this was helpful! I didn't have time to look up a video but I wish you the best of luck!
08/23/2019 8:21 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Ciphrus
Yes, thank you, this was soo helpful. Thanks to you my server will be looking fresh. :)

BTW Sorry for my late response, I was away.
08/15/2019 12:46 am
Level 28 : Expert Miner
GivePassword
You need multiple servers for that (each with different ip addresses). Then you can connect them all with bungeecord.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome