Server Listing Randomly Deleted

MordrumSMP's Avatar MordrumSMP9/30/13 2:56 pm
1 emeralds 258 1
9/30/2013 6:11 pm
Palaeos's Avatar Palaeos
My server listing has been randomly deleted. This occured a few weeks ago and I recieved no reply from staff after attemptoing to contact them numerous times.

On top of this, my former account, 'sirsavary' had it's password mysteriously changed which prevented me from accessing the server page created under that account. When I contacted staff regarding this, I was told 'f**k off and make a new account. it's not my job to fix ur s**t you little b***h'.

I'm not sure if the PMC staff have a vendetta against me or what, but I'd like my server page back, or at least some information as to why it was deleted.

EDIT: Just realized I've also lost all of my levels too. I was only a level 3, but still. What the hell is going on here?
MordrumSMP
Level 7 : Apprentice Network