Sharing experience % with persons credited

Leefield's Avatar Leefield12/19/11 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 194 5
12/21/2011 10:45 pm
Rouge's Avatar Rouge
Example -
If i build a project and somebody helps me with 25% of it. When i upload the project i would like to be able to set the 25% experience points gained to go to them. The extra credit section could contain a bar to set the amount of credit i wish to redirect.

so the credit section would look like this -

Uploader - 50% experience

Extra credit-
Person A - 20% experience
Person B - 30% experience

Reason for this is that i have started a large project and require help to complete it. I do not feel it right that i should get 100% xp points for this.
Leefield
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/21/2011 10:45 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Geek
Rouge
12/20/2011 3:26 pm
Level 45 : Master Enderdragon
s15c
I'd personally be almost unaffected by it... but it would be cool, I think. I can't help but think all these Co-Op texture packs that people are making are really stupid because only one person can get the points for it.
12/20/2011 3:19 pm
Level 22 : Expert Demolitionist
P0CKETLINT13
This has been discussed already. I think Cyprezz is working on it. I don't know though.
12/19/2011 5:57 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Pixel Painter
CaptainMalone
Yes, please. You have no idea how wonderful this would be.
I do a lot of work with mod-makers, creating textures for them. In fact, the textures that I have created for mods are some of my best work, and I probably have more pixels there than in any of my skins or texture packs. Now, I don't want to sound like a points-hog, but it would be very nice to receive some sort of recognition for all the work I put into this art.
I've also been wanting to do some collaborative work on mega mod suites, but I stop short any time I start putting it together because I don't know how I could let all of the collaborators share points.
This is an excellent idea and it would be a shame if it weren't implemented.
12/19/2011 5:32 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle
Palaeos
i think this would be an amazing thing
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome