Skin Popular Reel Too Easy

Tharesan's Avatar Tharesan10/12/11 6:14 pm
1 emeralds 174 5
10/22/2011 4:58 am
pandaraze's Avatar pandaraze
So I'm mainly directing this at cyprezz as food for thought, but it is too easy to get on the popular reel for skins (not sure about the other categories). I can get up there at will, because all I need is like 2-3 upvotes which I can acquire easily. I'm sure there are a lot of people that can and are doing that too. There should be some other factor involved in getting on the popular reel.
Tharesan
Level 40 : Master Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/22/2011 4:58 am
Level 70 : Legendary Pyro
pandaraze
Even if a skin gets on the popular wheel, it won't stay there for long unless it's a good skin.
10/13/2011 4:34 am
Level 78 : Legendary Unicorn
Block_Fortress
The more upvotes everyone gets the more upvotes you need to get onto the popular reel. It all balances out. From projects I know that it takes around 6-7 upvotes to get onto the popular reel. It's only a matter of time till it all gets sorted out. Until then the best content will rise to the top still.
10/13/2011 4:08 am
Level 40 : Master Unicorn
Tharesan
people don't need puppet accounts to do this...there's enough people on chat that will upvote the beggars that they can make popular reel if enough people give them a pity vote.
10/12/2011 6:23 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Hunter
Ploopyandproud
Yes yes, I think their should be a button that says Derp... You can't like your favorite your own skins! Like the subscribe to yourself thing.
10/12/2011 6:16 pm
Level 45 : Master Blob
SourC00kie
Yeah, especially with the majority of people with many puppet accounts that they aren't supposed to have that just use them to like their skins. I agree, something needs to be done, possibly adding a certain amount of likes/favorites you need to get on the skin highlight reel.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome