MC Skin... something messed up...

Epic Flame's Avatar Epic Flame7/31/12 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 100 5
7/31/2012 5:53 pm
hober64's Avatar hober64
I haven't played MC in a while, and when I logged on today, my skin was changed to the Honeydew character from Yogscast. I tried changing my skin back to the regular one, and it wouldn't change. No matter how many times I uploaded it and clicked change, it just didn't change. My Skype was recently messed up too, where my profile was reset and my contacts images gone blank. It also randomly deleted them from time to time and I had to add them back. Am I getting hacked? Is this some virus?
Epic Flame
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2012 5:46 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
Epic Flame
Well, I don't know who changed my skin to Xephos, but I was able to change it back. I forgot to mention I was playing in 1.3.1, and maybe there is a bug where you can't change your skin by closing MC and opening it again, it might have still ran something in the background keeping your previous skin saved. Alright, thanks guys, I got my own skin back. Btw, my anti-virus didn't detect anything.
07/31/2012 5:53 pm
Level 23 : Expert Narwhal
hober64
Well that's good, If it happens again... Well, We hope it won't, Make sure do change your MC password
07/31/2012 5:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Pony
LeviIblis
Your computer probably got hit by a virus. I highly recommend Norton 360, it's worth the money. Save up if you have to, it's better than having to buy another computer.
07/31/2012 5:35 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Hero
sed11
Someone probably hacked your computer, or put a virus on it that's doing that stuff.(Which I guess is close to or is hacking.)

-Get a Anti-Virus like Norton that's really good.
-Do a full scan to see if it detects any viruses.(Not sure if all anti-viruses have the full-scan option, I use Norton.)
-Also after you're done, change your Minecraft password by going to minecraft.net, click log in, click Forgot Password, wait for an E-Mail from Mojang(About 15 or 30 Minutes probably.), click the link they give you, then enter a new password.
07/31/2012 5:35 pm
Level 23 : Expert Narwhal
hober64
You were probably hacked...
Get Norton or Mcafee or something,
Upgrade your firewall and hopefully it wont happen again, For the skin try going to one of my skins or someone else and click "Change my skin"
then X that out and reopen, Click change and you should be Ok
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome