Some advice on starting a youtube channel (non gaming)

Goku_LSSJ's Avatar Goku_LSSJ1/3/15 8:54 am
1 emeralds 805 3
1/6/2015 10:18 am
Floppypancake31's Avatar Floppypancake31
Ok so I'm a huge music fan I do have a favorite genera (hip-hop) but I listen to basically anything to put it in perspective I have about 4000 songs on my laptop and about 2400 on my phone. So I do have a broad spectrum of musical knowledge and listening potential and I wanted a hobby so my friend told me I should try reviewing Music online and posting it on a youtube channel the problem is I have no idea where to begin. I have no experience doing this kinda stuff the only advice I could get is from my dad whose a radio dj. But I know radios a lot different from the web can anyone with experience with youtube give me some pointers on how to be entertaining while giving good reviews?

Sidenote- Recording equipment is not an issue I have professional grade equipment and a studio I can use. Advantages of having a DJ dad right?
Goku_LSSJ
Level 20 : Expert Zombie