Some Suggestions for PMC

Beatso's Avatar Beatso5/23/20 12:28 pm history
5/28/2020 2:59 am
Beatso's Avatar Beatso
A few suggestions for PMC. Just ideas.
  • Collaborations in projects - two people can own a submission and share the diamonds/xp etc. I know I would really benefit from this because I've done a few collaborations. Vote for this ticket
  • For datapacks, you can say that a pack is compatible from version x to version y. Can we have this feature on resource packs? Vote for this ticket
  • In the credits of a submission you should be able to mention a PMC user. Vote for this ticket
Any thoughts?
Beatso
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Blueberry

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2020 2:12 pmhistory
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
Group projects/project collab has been a suggestion for probably as long as there has been a submissions section. I know it's something our Admins like the idea of and would like to implement at some point, but I don't think there's necessarily a time-line on it and I don't know if it's something currently being worked on.

I think being able to include a version range for all applicable types of submissions is a good idea. Maps with redstone that only works on certain versions comes to mind, personally.

I think that's a good idea for mentions too!

Suggestions like these are really good, but they're much easier for our Admins to track and respond to if they're posted as tickets at www.planetminecraft.com/tickets/new . Thanks for the great suggestions!

Cyprezz Paril
05/24/2020 2:21 pm
Beatso
Thanks for responding! Sure, I'll submit those two suggestions as tickets - thanks for letting me know.
05/27/2020 6:16 pm
Level 88 : Elite Scapegoat
Paril
Groups are coming soon. It's our next major update.

More flexible version options is definitely something we can look into. At the moment, our filters and such only support single selections, but since the options themselves are integral and in order, we could fairly easily do a "between x and y" system.

Updating credits to allow bbcode for mentions is not a bad idea, too.
05/28/2020 2:59 am
Beatso
cool - thanks so much for letting me know!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome