Starting a new Single Player world needed ideas

Lord Tristem's Avatar Lord Tristem12/31/11 4:24 pm
1 emeralds 80
Greetings All,

Well I have decided after much thought to mothball my single player world known as Nidowa and start over with a new world. The reason is that my original world that I had uploaded did not live up to my expectation (that and my world was old and the rebalance of Biomes screwed it up. Anyway I'm now making plans for my new world which will include Termina this time a city, A new revamped Ninetailed manor, A new Pixel Fields, and a carry over of my previously planned projects. I fear however that I lack two things to make this work 1. I feel that my creative ability in Minecraft is somewhat lacking. Despite my best efforts I find that my projects tend to lack a certain grandness, and imagination that others on this site seem to be able to achieve, two I fear that I'm having a hard time coming up with ideas for the city, and finally I am having trouble finding a good seed for my single player world. So I have decided to ask for help in this endevor. If you want to help with the first question please go to my planet minecraft page where you will find images of my previous projects and tell me what you think and provide me with any suggestions on how to improve my future projects the link to my page is here http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/lord_tristem/ . for the second question simply giv me some ideas on what to put in a city some ground rules though the city is a futuristic city in a society based on magic and magic based technology so keep this in mind. For the final question simply give me some seeds that fit the following criteria 1 has to be mostly warm biomes 2. has to be islands.
Well thats it I apreciate any help or critism any of you can give me. Thanks.
Lord Tristem
Level 34 : Artisan Explorer