Stuck on writing! Help

roryd04's Avatar roryd0412/10/14 12:44 pm
12/12/2014 1:18 am
nammerbom's Avatar nammerbom
I have the urge to write a story, preferably a short one. I've been doing creative writing in English and have been able to do really well in class. But when I try writing away from school, I have no ideas. Can you guys help me think of a good story idea, I'll bring it to reality and it will help me to improve. So, any ideas possible, hit me with loads.
Thanks guys
roryd04
Level 17 : Journeyman Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2014 1:18 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
write a story about a man who is in a room with two doors, if he opens one of the doors he dies, but he doesnt know which one and there is no clues. you can do the rest
12/12/2014 12:07 am
Level 24 : Expert Cake
Emily3991
Space disgrace
12/10/2014 8:21 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
LooseViper
roryd04
NonExistingName
roryd04I have the urge to write a story, preferably a short one. I've been doing creative writing in English and have been able to do really well in class. But when I try writing away from school, I have no ideas. Can you guys help me think of a good story idea, I'll bring it to reality and it will help me to improve. So, any ideas possible, hit me with loads.
Thanks guys

Haha, I know that feel. So you prefer writing short stories? A lot like me! Haha.
Hmn... one thing i love to do is do a very weird story for tests. It matches all of the points, but it twists it in such ways that the teachers get somewhat freacked out. Write a story with no lore, backstory. A character, walking around in a room, looking at a map for example. Detailed descriptions and dialogue is optional. The story unravels in a very quick way, and have it end very suddenly. Like, for example, having the character meet a clone of itself, that pops up right in front of it.

I've decided to write a space themed story of a humorous captain patrolling space. It's going well so far. Got any ideas for a name?

Guardians of the Galaxy.
12/10/2014 6:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Rose_hates_Creepers
I have an idea: You get sucked into the world of Minecraft and you have to survive.
12/10/2014 6:13 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Musician
Punkamoar
Wrote a story on that two years ago
12/10/2014 6:06 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dragonborn
NonExistingName
Hmn. That's... odd. When you said "humerous captain" I thought of a totally different thing! A Space Assassin... It could be the name of the assassin's "order", if there is one. Or, if he's acting solo, could be something like...
Down the Barrel
Slash
Zero G
12/10/2014 1:06 pm
roryd04
NonExistingName
roryd04
NonExistingName
Thanks guys

Haha, I know that feel. So you prefer writing short stories? A lot like me! Haha.
Hmn... one thing i love to do is do a very weird story for tests. It matches all of the points, but it twists it in such ways that the teachers get somewhat freacked out. Write a story with no lore, backstory. A character, walking around in a room, looking at a map for example. Detailed descriptions and dialogue is optional. The story unravels in a very quick way, and have it end very suddenly. Like, for example, having the character meet a clone of itself, that pops up right in front of it.

I've decided to write a space themed story of a humorous captain patrolling space. It's going well so far. Got any ideas for a name?

Hmn... Captn Andy Trout? Haha nvm that, I just watched a criken2 video. I always write the name of the stories when i finish them, or am a significant way through it. Now may be a bit too soon to name it.[/quote]

Assassin In Space.
Yep, he's gonna be a space assassin taking down people. Hired by merciless people to take down anyone he's told to. Anything to survive.
12/10/2014 1:03 pm
NonExistingName
roryd04
NonExistingName
roryd04I have the urge to write a story, preferably a short one. I've been doing creative writing in English and have been able to do really well in class. But when I try writing away from school, I have no ideas. Can you guys help me think of a good story idea, I'll bring it to reality and it will help me to improve. So, any ideas possible, hit me with loads.
Thanks guys

Hmn... Captn Andy Trout? Haha nvm that, I just watched a criken2 video. I always write the name of the stories when i finish them, or am a significant way through it. Now may be a bit too soon to name it.
12/10/2014 12:58 pm
roryd04
NonExistingName
Thanks guys

12/10/2014 12:51 pm
NonExistingName
Thanks guys

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome