My tablet keyboard not working

GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock8/4/14 5:06 am
1 emeralds 449 6
8/17/2014 3:21 am
GiganticBlock's Avatar GiganticBlock
Hello everyone. I have a little problem. Basiclly when i click on anything where you need to use keyboard then after 2 seconds the program where i want to type something instantly crashes. Not the keyboard but the program where i want to type something. I thought that problem was in swift key so i changed back to the samsung default keyboard but still. I also tried restarting the tablet but nothing. Always when i click somewhere, where you need to type something for example on search, the program where i want to type crashes after a while. My ram is not overloaded. I have tried so many methods but still the keyboard doesn't open up and crash the program. This bug apperead about 1 or 2 days ago. I haven't done anything that may cause it to happen. If anyone knows what's the problem then please respond.

EDIT:
I have android 4.0.3 and my tablet model is samsung galaxy tab 2. If it helps.
GiganticBlock
Level 35 : Artisan Droid

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/17/2014 3:21 am
GiganticBlock
Bump
08/04/2014 8:12 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Programmer
MattsOnMc
And titanium backup is your best friend.. O wwit you are running stock rom and its proberly not rooted am i right?
08/04/2014 9:39 am
GiganticBlock
Yeah my tablet's not rooted.
08/04/2014 5:12 am
MattsOnMc
try installing another keyboard like go keyboard, see ifbit works. if not, try resetting the tab back to factory default
08/04/2014 8:06 am
GiganticBlock
Lol how can i get go keyboard if i am not able to type. And i do not want to do factory reset i have too much worth stuff in my tablet and i also do not have sd card to backup it all.
08/04/2014 8:10 am
MattsOnMc
1. Goto PC
2. Type Play.google.com
3. Search the keyboard you want
4. Press download and highlight your device
5. Press install
6. Wait for the message to get sent to your tab
And then the setup of the keyboard should come with itsself
Planet Minecraft

Website