Texture Flipping During Uploads

1 emeralds2 replies78 views
hollow123 started 7/23/12 1:56 am
and replied 7/23/2012 12:48 pm
I'v have had a problem with texture flipping after I upload them on here. Ever since the new 3D Viewer added it's been flipping textures. I use "SkinCraft" as my editing tool. Though I'v noticed it not to be the source of problem. I don't know what do as that I'v been loosing views/downloads since this problem and feel no need to make skins with this problem not leaving. Skins come out with all bottom texture flipped (ex: Bottom Head, Bottom Body, Bottom, Arm, etc.) Bottom texture keep being flipped with all my posted skins, even ones before the update!

Please if you can help in any way I would love it.
Posted by avatar
hollow123
Level 39 : Artisan Nether Knight