Is the phone I'm getting a good phone?

TheWombatDonut's Avatar TheWombatDonut8/29/13 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 337 5
8/31/2013 3:01 pm
madisonjack01's Avatar madisonjack01
Hai there. My parents are finally letting me get a phone. Unfortunately, I'm not aloud to get a iPhone or anything like that. D: So I picked out practically the only touch screen phone that wasn't a smart phone. Anyway, I'm getting that phone I guess then. It's called the Samsung Brightside. I just want to know if it's a good phone.
TheWombatDonut
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2013 3:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
madisonjack01
I recommend getting a newer Samsung phone the older ones I could not stand but Samsung has improved a lot with there new phones get 4g one my dad gots a Samsung 5 with 4g and god it works great barley any lag and it works great I recommend getting a Samsung 4 it is cheaper it works the same
08/30/2013 8:57 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
iSkateboard
Eh, I have a Samsung Brightside. I don't need a phone for games, and apps. I simply use it to text, and call. It also has features like calculator, alarm clock, etc. It's a simple phone, but overall decent looking. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I recommend buying it.
08/31/2013 2:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon
TheWombatDonut
Yeah, that's all I need too. I already have a iPod touch, so I don't really need any games. I'm going to get it, but the most stores charge like 100 bucks for it, so I might need to buy it online. Like, this one guy at the store said that a smartphone is less expensive then a basic phone. Like, WHAT THE HECK?
08/30/2013 8:47 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
I wouldn't go for the Brightside, It's got barely any storage or ram, and won't run any (good) games/apps. Try finding a similar android phone for the same price.
08/30/2013 8:37 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Poshtoffee
Samsung brightside? Never heard of that. I heard the galaxy s5 or whatever is quite good.
I'd just get if i were you but don't forget your pin thingy if you set one id did that with my lg cookie! :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome