Is this against pmc rules?

derp master of swag's Avatar derp master of swag5/31/14 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 379 4
5/31/2014 11:45 pm
PacksGamingHD's Avatar PacksGamingHD
Ok, so a day or two ago, someone made a forum titled, "Hi, I'm New," and the person who made it had the acount, "Real DanTDM." (Sorry I lost the link if you wanted to see this topic)
There was a lot of discussion on this topic, of people saying he is the real dan because his profile is realistic, and also I noticed that in one of his videos his xbox name is shown as "Real DanTDM." In further investigation, the "members" section of the forum shows a DanTDM, new miner, nothing at all on the profile. So I think it is Dan, because "Real DanTDM" is his go-to name for when DanTDM taken.
But a lot of people were saying he did not say he has pmc on twitter, so he is a fake.
So I am curious, if he IS a fake, is that against pmc rules? I read somewhere a person said hes fake and should be banned. I looked in the "rules" section and saw nothing about it, but I might have missed it.
So theres the question. Is it against pmc rules to say you are someone you are not? Im just curious, cuz I can't honestly say im 100% sure its Dan, it is weird its not on his twitter...
derp master of swag
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner