This site is Crap

Fates's Avatar Fates4/29/20 2:55 pm history
1 emeralds 241 2
4/29/2020 3:14 pm
Drzzter's Avatar Drzzter
SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE PROBLEM WITH THE JUDGES? For not giving Finalist on my FAT YOSHI skin from the CONTEST, OR ARE YOU DUMBS, and you don't realize that FAT YOSHI is a meme, why put a THEME on it? IF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A MEME IS, and you'll see, there are a lot of HORRIBLE SHADINGS skins, AND MY, which I spent 6 hours doing, S-I-X H-O-U-R-S, I get in my face a: "CONTEST PARTICIPANT", EEWWW, WHAT A HORRIBLE THING, already hoping that the first place will be an extremely crappy skin, MY WASN'T TOP 1, BUT ENOUGH TO ENTER THE FIRST 50, so do you do that? WE HAVE TO STAY WASTING TIME AGAIN, BECAUSE OF THIS, I have enough skill to be among the first 50, I used to make a skin called Titan Beetle, today I look at it, and I see that I made an EXTREMELY UGLY skin, and yet I got 37, and with this Fat Yoshi I did, I did it very well, FULL OF HORRIBLE SKINS THAT HAS IN THIS CONTEST, 40% is all copied from other existing skins, but you, HORRIBLE JUDGES, put on about 10 skins with a copied face from another skin, a copied arm, a leg, FULL OF SKIN WITHOUT OWN AUTHORITY, mine I do entirely by myself, I look from ANY place, only from Fat Yoshi's own image, and you don';t put me as a "Finalist", SERIOUSLY, THIS SITE NEEDS TO FALL, IT'S ONLY BAD JUDGES, doesn't even know how to analyze a skin, and there is always a judge who is the LONGEST LAZY, who leaves almost 1 month of Judging, because it keeps the progress there, but that's the least, but you got to the point of leaving MY SKIN as a Participant, which I did with great care, enough for the Top 50, OBVIOUSLY,.

FAT YOSHI

Just remembering, this title I put NOW, not before.
Fates
Level 50 : Grandmaster Grump