To the Struggling, the Fearful, and the Bored

Cifge04's Avatar Cifge044/30/20 1:46 pm
4 emeralds 145 4
5/23/2020 4:43 pm
Cifge04's Avatar Cifge04
Hello there.

I think y'all know what this is about. During this time there are people who have a real fear of this situation. Honestly I blame no one that does; the media does love to encourage it. There may be people who have family members or friends who have been greatly affected by the situation. It may look like they're not gonna make it. And some people are tired of being shut up in their homes with nothing to do and nowhere to go. Maybe even no one to talk to.

If you're one of those people, I just want to let you know that it'll be okay.

I personally believe that God is in control of the situation. But I'm not here to start a discussion about religion and why God does or doesn't exist. Whatever you believe, I want to be here for you. If you need someone to talk to, my PMs are open. If you have a prayer request, my PMs are open. Contact me anytime and I'll respond as fast as I can.

I've been spreading the message a lot lately, and I'm not just doing it to feel better about myself. I think that in a time like this, it would make things easier if we were all here for each other.

I hope y'all are doing well,
--Tri

P.S. If anyone would prefer to talk over Discord, let me know and I'll give you my username and tag number. :)
Cifge04
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2020 8:38 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Evanman
Well, You seem like someone nice, and I also need someone to talk to, so here goes.
Hi. My name is Evan, and I'm just another teen stuck at home from covid. But what makes this difficult is that because I have Virally Induced Asthma, I can't even get out of the house because I would die if I caught covid. And then there's dad. Yes a great dad, and I love him to death. But my dad has Epilepsy, Ankylosing Spondylitis and almost no immune system. So not only does he get quarantined in his own room, I haven't seen him for almost a week now... And after all that chaos, my little sister and I almost get in a fight over everything. Thanks for being someone to talk to. Also, great post
05/23/2020 4:43 pm
Cifge04
Aww, I'm so sorry... I have asthma myself, but it's allergy induced and not very serious. It's got to be really difficult, not being able to see your dad, too. And maybe you and your sister could try to understand each other more? I understand she's probably annoying--I personally find my brothers annoying--but she's probably not doing so hot, either. As is the point of this post, it's much easier if we can at least try to understand each other, and try to be here to support each other, especially our own families. I'm happy I was able to help you during this time, and I hope things get better for us all soon.
04/30/2020 7:06 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Fox
Pixus
I appreciate the optimistic post for this, and all I can really say is that I hope it ends out well for everybody.
I myself have been without my part-time job for a solid month or so and I wouldn't say that I'm going to it any time soon due to the whole recent events, although bonding together as a group of users, especially for those who are lonely without anybody to talk to in real life, is probably the best thing we can all do in this situation.
04/30/2020 7:09 pm
Cifge04
You're welcome, and I'm so sorry you lost your job. I know several friends who have had the same thing happen... It's a tough time, but we're in this together. Thanks for the reply and the emerald :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome