Transfer Texture pack to a NEW page... Possible?

HerbertDiesel's Avatar HerbertDiesel1/30/13 9:56 pm
1 emeralds 120 1
2/1/2013 4:14 pm
HerbertDiesel's Avatar HerbertDiesel
OK I have been having countless problems with my texture pack page since I uploaded it a little over a week ago. First sign of trouble is when it stopped tracking how many downloads I get. It's been frozen at 555 downloads since the third day. I know that it has been getting countless downloads but it always says 0 downloads for the day. A moderator even confirmed that its no longer tracking downloads.

Now the "Armor" check box is marked when I did not save it that way... and the armor in my pack is not modified.

And I have also had a couple of "Update Log" mishaps. The first of which was completely my fault but the second update log time traveled 22 hours into the past the moment I created it.

Someone suggested that I start over completely by re-uploading it as a completely new pack. In order to fix ALL of those problems.

My concerns are:

What happens to my old pack's 3567 views, 555 downloads, 12 diamonds and all of the wonderful comments others had left if I delete it? Do almost all of my levels disappear?

What if I create a whole new post containing the pack and don't delete the old one? Will it get deleted by a moderator because it is duplicate content and lose all of my levels anyway?

I know many of you are going to tell me, "So what? Who cares about diamonds and levels... They are meaningless." I care about all of that stuff... I have put countless hours of work into my texture pack and I deserve the recognition for it.

So If anyone can tell me how to make this transfer work in my favor it would be GREATLY appreciated.
HerbertDiesel
Retired Moderator
Level 39 : Artisan Nerd