forum Forumsplay_arrow PMC fiber_manual_record Discussion

Uploading Images to Blogs?

2 emeralds6 replies82 views
created 03/26/2019 8:32 pm by LemilasTheElf
last reply 03/27/2019 5:35 pm
Hi! I was going to make a blog with images in it, but I can't really find how to insert the images. How can that be done?

Thanks in advance for answering.
Posted by avatar
LemilasTheElf
Level 15 : Journeyman Archer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

6 replies

03/26/2019 11:54 pm
Level 45 : Master Pixel Painter
Nighthearted
Use the "Insert/edit media" button (looks like a picture frame) and paste the URL to the image you want to insert (this should be a direct link to the image, one that ends in an image file extension, such as .png or .jpg). You don't upload them to PMC, but to an image host. Imgur is a popular one.

Example:

The URL you would paste for this image is i.imgur.com/lh6g5il.jpg
03/26/2019 8:53 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
Makaneek
In the post blog menu, under the words that say adding new blog, there is a tab called images & video. If you click on the tab, you will see a blue button that says upload file. If you click that, it brings you to your computer's finder menu. From there, find the image file you want to add, choose it, and you're done. It helps to put the image file somewhere easy to find, like your desktop. Hope this helps!
03/26/2019 9:13 pm
LemilasTheElf
Thanks for the answer, but what I was really trying to ask was how to put images within the blog itself. Like in this one:
PhrozenCookie Survival in Images
03/27/2019 1:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheBazzterd
Hi there, I just replied in a different topic and think this is what u looking for:

Indeed, for example https://postimages.org/
is a place where u can upload without a account. If you do and you want
it displayed in a forum/blog post here you choose Hotlink for forums
for example.

If u you use a different site and u don't see that link (hotlink for forums) that's still no problem, use the link that will be generated and use the command
[img] LINK HERE IN BETWEEN [img/] and that should work too.

Hope this helps
03/27/2019 5:35 pm
LemilasTheElf
Thanks. When I put in the hotlink for forums, it just shows that the picture did not load. Is that normal while in editing mode, or is that a problem?
03/26/2019 10:00 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
Makaneek
I never knew you could do that... I wonder how they do it.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome