Website Maker Help?

sierramig's Avatar sierramig1/31/15 1:52 am
1 emeralds 508 9
1/31/2015 2:12 pm
Jacob Rigoberto's Avatar Jacob Rigoberto
I was looking to make a website - specifically a forum. About bands and anime and LGBT aswell as other things. I need a website maker that I can upload custom pictures and fonts to, and have a blank template. Anyone know of something I could use?
Thanks
sierramig
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 6:28 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
PragFang
TehDansorzif you don't know how to at least set your own server up, you shouldn't be running a website.
I don't know where you got this idea from but running a website is very different to setting up a server

Apparently you have no idea websites are hosted on servers. Do your research before posting something as idiotic as that
01/31/2015 6:23 am
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Rawstrus
PragFang
TehDansorzif you don't know how to at least set your own server up, you shouldn't be running a website.
I don't know where you got this idea from but running a website is very different to setting up a server

Websites are run on Apache servers. *rolls away*
01/31/2015 5:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Scribe
wolv
01/31/2015 5:18 am
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Rawstrus
Notepad++ is good.
01/31/2015 5:08 am
Level 28 : Expert Nerd
TehDansorz
Website makers are horrible, and if you don't know how to at least set your own server up, you shouldn't be running a website. There are millions out there, and we don't need another horrible one.
01/31/2015 2:02 pm
sierramig
I know how to, I was just looking for an easier way out of it but I guess I'll just use HTML code
01/31/2015 2:23 am
Level 26 : Expert Artist
VertziForte
Are you sure you don't mean blog?
It'd be challenging to have forums discussing all of those broad subjects.
It looks like you'd want to try out tumblr. Though it's not a forum website, you can customize the fonts, layout, and upload whatever pictures, videos/ files you want.
There are dozens of pre-made templates for you to choose from as well or you can just make your own.
Other sites that can become forum/ blogging websites are weebly, web, or wordpress. Those are the only ones I can name on the top of my head.
01/31/2015 2:03 pm
sierramig
Well I think I'll just use HTML coding, since there isn't an easy way out of it. I want to create my own website where people can talk about anything, without turning into 4chan...
01/31/2015 2:12 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
All websites are just a combo of HTML > CSS+JS code.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome