Welcome, Human.......

CreeperKid_'s Avatar CreeperKid_5/15/20 2:45 pm history
1 emeralds 157 5
5/30/2020 10:49 am
CreeperKid_'s Avatar CreeperKid_
Today I am making a story for you to play along with, Create answers to fill in the story at the end of your adventure I will choose the best characters and they will get a mention and a new sub.

Welcome (Your Name Here) to the Infinite Dungeons you are here because scientists need you to prove it is not infinite your reward will be $25,000 and a visit to the white house, fail and either you will be dead, lost, or a basic failure (I will think nothing less of you .o_o.) you enter a cave you? (answer here) a voice says "Hello" "They sent you here didn't they" "Whatever they said is not worth it" "don't listen to them escape now before its to..........." The voice stops, you continue through the cave. 3 different caves in front of you what do you choose, Bat Cave, Spider Cave, nothing cave?
Choose your choices and I will see you in the correct cave choose wrong and you lose 1 of 3 lives, Good Luck!
Day 2
Nothing Cave was correct. Tip: "What is misunderstood should rarely be feared.". The voice is back he whispers, "You still go on in here?" "Well I will protect you watch you from the shadows, I see and know everything They may not believe you but I do" a sudden blush appears in the distance and disappears. You need to ration food and supplies you have 3 eggs a DIY mini egg cooking kit and several potatoes that can be cooked with a simple fire and your frying pan this night you need about 2 potatoes, (Rationing your own food will come with starvation)
Give your thoughts about the voice the correct thought will get the prize ahead of time and all other participants still get a prize for surviving till the end.
CreeperKid_
Level 26 : Expert Creeper