What to build next ?

dbran1's Avatar dbran112/4/12 9:15 pm
12/28/2012 6:41 am
dbran1's Avatar dbran1
hi i came across this problem quite early in the game the question "what to build next"
so i learnt and improved and built new and bigger creations.
now im stuck for idear's of what else should i build.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/castle-of-omg/
now im planning on extending into the world with more builds but what goes with what
what do you build arround your biggest castle. well my idear was to build a world with loads of locations towns, dungens , ect.. but what good is it when your doing such a massive build all by yourself it takes time ages infact with only one mans idears and one mans efforts.
i would put this world in a server but i can not afford to do so myself im jobless you see
working on getting work mostly but minecraft between times just to chill.
if anyone has any idears on how or what could be added or even a server i could use
just to try it out on post here pm me if you need to cause im not here often on pmc
i will be making a video asap when i can upgrade my pc properly but till then thanks for your help and good luck with your creations XD
dbran1
Level 37 : Artisan Demolitionist