forum Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right commentDiscussion

Create Forum Thread

What if Pillagers had an AI Update allowing them to conquer places, player-owned house, random generated structures, etc

3 emeralds11 replies122 views
Etlas_Miles started 02/27/2020 7:06 pm
X-Legendary replied 04/01/2020 6:11 am
Hey it’s Miles and I’m not sure if anyone has thought of this but if they had well then that’s really interesting but recently I had this thought that what if Minecraft had an update involving Pillagers and somehow they were given a better AI where they really have began delving into their nature. You would just be out there doing some mining and then when you come back, you find your house in flames replace with a wall and a Pillager-outpost inspired tower. I imagined this in a wider scale where Pillagers with this kind of AI in a server would begin to gradually conquer areas and occupy them and it will become this server-wide war between the players and the pillagers. All in all it’s just a thought but I’m curious on how it would unfold should it happen.
Posted by avatar
Etlas_Miles
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

comment Login or register to post a reply.

11 replies

04/01/2020 12:53 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
AverySoul
In a seperate gamemode, this would be AMAZING.
04/01/2020 6:10 am
Level 20 : Expert Creeper
X-Legendary
It will , but it will also make minecraft with too much stuff.. Minecraft is build to simple... It will be alot if they updated the AIs...
04/01/2020 5:25 am
Etlas_Miles
It could but it has to be like a capture the flag concept and not using too many aspects of survival and adventure I believe.
03/04/2020 5:44 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Miner
Noatry
r/minecraftsuggestions
03/04/2020 6:45 pm
Etlas_Miles
Huh? You can’t be serious that I post it there? I mean there could be a possibility of it being known.
03/04/2020 5:40 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Minecraft Map Creator
It would be interesting if pillagers could take over a village after killing all the villagers
03/04/2020 6:38 pm
Etlas_Miles
Yeah the moment you come back, there’s just pillagers occupying the village. I would say the only way for you to save it is either destroy the pillager village or try to destroy the source of those pillagers which would the the outpost. It’s almost like a capture the flag sort of thing.
02/27/2020 8:28 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Pixus
It's a pretty interesting thought, but I think it's best suited for a mod or something as not to cause everyone's villages and player made structures to gradually descend down into chaos if not regularly dealt with, which I believe might be a major pain for some people.
02/27/2020 8:35 pm
Etlas_Miles
I agree, I can imagine the amount of complains from players how Pillagers are taking over servers. In other words, it’s forcing the players to wage war against Pillagers and almost locking them into conflict forever.
02/27/2020 8:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Pixus
Yeah; well said.
04/01/2020 6:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Creeper
X-Legendary
Agree.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com