What's the best way to get the infinity enchantment?

Matt_the_Viking's Avatar Matt_the_Viking1/14/20 11:10 am
1 emeralds 883 3
1/14/2020 2:20 pm
TobySuren's Avatar TobySuren
I have a fishing pole with Luck of the Sea 2 on it and I've also got a decent xp farm going so I've had enough levels that I can try checking my enchantment table with a book and a bow for Infinity and if it's not there then throw any old level 1 enchantment on a stone or wood item and check again for infinity. So far I've not had any luck with either method. Any advice on how to go about getting it?
Matt_the_Viking
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2020 11:23 am
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
Get luck of the sea 3, lure 3 and mending. Then just go fishing for a really long while into open water or in an afk fish farm. As long as you don't constantly go in and out of the water without a catch it shouldn't wear out. If you grind for a while you should have lots of infinity books. In half an hour with my afk fish farm, luck of the sea 3, lure 3 and mending, I got 8 mending books. I tried again in open water and I got pretty much the same result. Just make sure you have a lot of storage space because the water bottles, cod and lily pads aren't going to go anywhere unless you intend to spend extra time dropping them in lava.
01/14/2020 2:17 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
Matt_the_Viking
Thanks for the afk fish farm idea. Worked a treat and I am now the proud owner of an infinty bow :)
01/14/2020 2:20 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Dragonborn
TobySuren
That is yours now. Just don't try to combine your bow with mending because you'll lose the book!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome