Whats Your Most Memorable Minecraft Moment?

TheCanadianApple's Avatar TheCanadianApple8/11/19 2:30 pm history
3 emeralds 273 8
8/24/2019 6:58 pm
hanten's Avatar hanten
What do you remember most about Minecraft? Was it a funny moment you had with your friends? An awesome creation you made? Tell each other in the comments!
TheCanadianApple
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2019 6:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
hanten
I remember constantly setting up random survival worlds with my brother and my cousin. They always ended early and never got anywhere as my brother and I always had our differences about how we should set up our world (he wanted us to live in a big house while i wanted everyone to live in a community).

Oh, and we also built a massive(?) Hunger Games arena all by hand. It was trash (really flat, started with the borders and then worked our way inside), but it was something. I believe my cousin may have helped us with it here and there, but mostly either I or my brother and I did it.

All of my childhood Minecraft memories are all on Xbox 360, aside from the time I downloaded the Minecraft demo on a much older computer and being so scared of the time limit.
08/16/2019 8:06 am
Level 38 : Artisan Procrastinator
arKanSMC
in 2015 im still kid when im see sponge im so excited, i have world with huge muontain i make waterfall and place some sponge, im make roller coaster before it i dont know how to fasting movement of minecart so start it from huge mountain, before it im not lazy for build so i make a randomize color tunnel
08/14/2019 10:32 amhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
ThoWoo
For me, it was finding my first diamonds in Survival. When I first started on Xbox 360 in 2013, I never played survival. Only when I got the PC version did I actually play it. And a few months ago, I finally saw that twinkle of blue!
Hope you like my story!
08/14/2019 10:20 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Solespawn
Well, I was caving just after Alpha first came out. About ten or so minutes passed by without seeing any mobs so I started to feel safe. My naive little self should of known better as that is when one should be the most concerned.

I turned a corner and then out f nowhere, a skeleton drops on top of me and instantly shoots me. I panicked let me tell you! Instead of fighting, I decided to try to run. The skeleton ended up killing me as I was not a master of scaling cave walls yet.

Those bones clanking still haunt me to this day. I still get jump scared by skeletons every once in a while!
08/12/2019 2:54 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Princess
Amy Owl
I remember the evening, when I first time joined my favourite server, Cadabra. The moment, when I figured out how to teleport with a spell("am vizi teleporto") and found myself on the roof of the tavern =)
08/12/2019 1:44 am
Level 20 : Expert Nerd
MetalQueer
My most memorable moment was around the time my mom died, around 2 years ago. That time was like my most productive time for building. I was trying to forget all these problems in my life so I just got on Minecraft for hours on end building and thats how I built most of my skills.
08/12/2019 1:01 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Dragon
Unused profile
I remember the first time I saw a creeper, I walked outside my hut and saw a pig. After killing it, I turned around and saw a strange green foot. Blam!!!!! What made it worse is that when I pick up my stuff, a second creeper jumped down and blew my face to pieces. NEVER MESS WITH THE CREEPERS DECENDANTS
08/11/2019 3:06 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Lurzelwicht
I remember sometime arround 2012 were I've played the Minecraft Beta 1.6.2 or something like that. I had a world, where I built myself a base in a mountain with many walkways, which exits leaded to two different sides of the mountain. At one exit, there was a small sea, where I had my first creepy moment. I remembered It was raining in RL and in Minecraft, and at night (in MC) I got jumpscared by a creeper. I was really scared for some reason haha. That's probably my most memorable Minecraft Moment so far. And of course, where I played the Minecraft Demo back then, together with a friend of mine. We didn't know nothing about MC at this point, so we we're really proud when we crafted a Door.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome