When did pigs learn to use ladders?

Starflyr3's Avatar Starflyr311/24/19 10:57 pm
3 emeralds 354 9
12/3/2019 8:34 am
WolfeNeal's Avatar WolfeNeal
I thought I was going crazy today.

I dug a pit for my animal pen, and put a ladder in so they couldn't get out - but the pigs keep climbing the ladder! The other things dont; just pigs.

Has anyone else noticed this????
Starflyr3
Level 24 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2019 8:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
WolfeNeal
Yeah, It Makes It Hard IN Survival
12/03/2019 1:15 am
Level 20 : Expert Pig
PiggiesGoSqueal
Silly human, we've always known how to use ladders. This is the only time you've caught us using them. We try to avoid doing anything above primitive tasks in front of humans because it shows we have a higher level of intelligence and prefer humans underestimate us.

Now, me typing you a message is fine, because humans and their denial. You will just deny that I'm a pig and assume I'm a "human pretending to be a pig". So it's fine to explain all of this because you'll just deny any of it to be true. Meanwhile the other farm animals will just nod in silent agreement of my post.

As for how I'm typing on a keyboard, I have a custom made keyboard for my hooves. :) and no, I won't name who I purchased the keyboard from.
12/01/2019 3:20 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
satorim
back in nam
11/26/2019 2:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Procrastinator
Energy Master
Q. Since when could pigs fly
A. Since they added shulkers
11/25/2019 4:19 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
They're getting smart, we're going to die. Friend, we must build the resistance early against our pig overlords...
12/03/2019 1:21 am
Level 20 : Expert Pig
PiggiesGoSqueal
Too late. But we're actually not interested in world domination. That's something for humans to obsess over. We just hang out in your carrot farms and steal a few nibbles here and there. Well, I do at least.

Also, fun fact: All of those pig farms / butchers aren't actual pigs. We've set up very real looking replacements that seem real, give every impression they're real, and even taste real. But the truth is the meat is basically from a large version of a Gerbil (no, I don't mean a hamster I mean a Gerbil). And because it was the first taste humans have ever tasted since they made "pork farms", they just assumed it was actual pork not a special species of Gerbil.

I am also aware that you will deny any of this is true, which is why I can safely tell you the truth and know there is no risk of humans actually believing it. Meanwhile, the rest of the farm animals can laugh quietly to themselves over human stupidity. :)
12/03/2019 5:34 am
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
I think this is a little more terrifying.
11/25/2019 1:16 am
Level 37 : Artisan Loremaster
047Gaming
Ha, For My Is Was Cows For A Bit, But That Was PS3 Ed. Admittedly, It Was Also 1.6...... So They Fixed That
11/25/2019 12:10 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
ThursdayMorning
yes you see
it is complicate
ladder has tiny hands
tiny ladder hands pull pig up rungs like monkey bars
should call piggy bars yes?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com