Where to find emoticon list on PMC?

ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser β€’ 5/22/19 11:14 pm history
4 emeralds 335 7
7/1/2019 2:58 pm
SouthDakotaGirl's Avatar SouthDakotaGirl
As title…

I've not been able to find a set in the posting UI.

Alternately, what rules/guidlines exist re: pasted images (beyond the obvious none violating site content rules), or is use of pure text, à la usenet days, preferred :?: ?

EDIT: fix spelling. THX Celeste
ScotsMiser
Level 36 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2019 3:40 am
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
Hi! I am not sure which browser you use, but I am on Google Chrome, Windows 10 and I access emoticons by pressing Windows key + . (period)

😁🌷πŸͺ πŸ‘‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‰

Also you're perfeclty allowed to insert images. You just need to use an image host like imgur.com.
You can insert images, video's and even audio with the insert/edit media ο»Ώbutton in your text editor. :D
07/01/2019 2:58 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Vampire
SouthDakotaGirl
What in the world? Wow, you can actually do that. Again wow.
05/23/2019 12:02 am
ScotsMiser
THX, I'd seen the Ω listing, but also seen a number of posters using things more like πŸ‘ [U+1f44d] and had hoped for something that could be typed inline (eg :>: ) rather than copy/paste…
05/23/2019 12:06 pm
Level 26 : Expert Miner
CeIeste
Aha yeah, it'd be pretty nice if they had something similar to that, but I know a lot of people also dislike that on things like discord, so that may be a reason why they're hesitant... so copy and pasting will have to do for now lol (or like dinow said, if you're on windows 10 you can do windows key and .)

also, if you hover over a comment you can reply to it so the person you're replying to gets a notification, I just happened to check this thread again so that's the only reason I saw your reply aha
05/23/2019 7:41 pm
ScotsMiser
"also, if you hover over a comment you can reply to it so the person you're replying to gets a notification"
one of those useful little bits of info I'm discovering s I learn to navigate a new site…
THX for the heads-up :>:
05/24/2019 11:34 am
CeIeste
no prob!
05/22/2019 11:40 pmhistory
CeIeste
I assume you meant emoticon, so I'll give you a reply for that lol. apologies if you did mean "emoicon" because if you did, I'm not sure what that is haha

They don't really have a large selection of "modern" texting emoticons, but if you push this button you can scroll down further to find smiley faces and other little symbols etc.

keyboard_arrow_up.

Also, the rules and guidelines for pasted images would be, mostly just use common sense. This website allows for a young audience, so really nothing that would "taint the youth." so overly swearing, things people don't want their kids to start doing/say at 8-13 lmao

hope that helps a bit!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome