Why Cyprezz, why?

IBloodstormI's Avatar IBloodstormI2/8/12 2:01 pm
1 emeralds 166 3
2/8/2012 4:54 pm
tex12347's Avatar tex12347
Why did you remove the time period filter? I was using that almost everyday on the skins page to filter down to just today's/this weeks skins for my new blog, but now I've got to search the skins the hard way.

Can we has the filter back? Please
IBloodstormI
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dwarf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2012 4:54 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Grump
tex12347
IBloodstormIWhy did you remove the time period filter? I was using that almost everyday on the skins page to filter down to just today's/this weeks skins for my new blog, but now I've got to search the skins the hard way.

Can we has the filter back? Please :(

WHAT HE REMOVeD IT GAAAAAH (not all in caps =P)
02/08/2012 4:51 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dwarf
IBloodstormI
WolfOfDoom
IBloodstormIWhy did you remove the time period filter? I was using that almost everyday on the skins page to filter down to just today's/this weeks skins for my new blog, but now I've got to search the skins the hard way.

Wait.. I think you derped up slightly :p

Anyways.. Recently updated is not good enough for you? Either way, it might just be Cyprezz playing around with the site/trying to make it better. Not much is set in stone here, which is kinda a good thing :3

It was a lot easier to filter by latest and today
02/08/2012 3:33 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
FoxOfDoom

Wait.. I think you derped up slightly :p

Anyways.. Recently updated is not good enough for you? Either way, it might just be Cyprezz playing around with the site/trying to make it better. Not much is set in stone here, which is kinda a good thing :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome