I'm worried my teacher won't believe me..

Pinkgubel's Avatar Pinkgubel11/4/13 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 701 4
11/4/2013 3:44 pm
Azie's Avatar Azie
well I was in homework club the other day, and I didn't do my homework then because you had to time for 40 minutes, the average marks my friends did where around 36, so I did my homework at home and I did all 70 questions with over 6 minutes to spare, I don't think my teacher will believe me and think that I cheated, but I swear on my life I didn't help!!
Pinkgubel
Level 29 : Expert Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2013 3:44 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Grump
Azie
dorro123
There to help you 'learn'? Freakin' please. Teachers are evil, evil people. they get angry easily too. They serve to other purpose other than brainwashing people. Lie to them all you want, they can't do jack "WORD" about it.

I see you've had some bad experiences... but "brainwashing"? Where do you live? In a cult?

Despite that, just because a teacher/other person has treated you badly doesn't give you or anyone else free reign to lie to all teachers and treat them badly. They're people, not some kind of hive mind organism. Saying "teachers are evil" is like me saying "all lawyers are liars". Each of them is an individual and have extremely broad personalities and values. It's wrong to generalize groups of people when you've had a bad experience with just a few.

On topic, just tell your teacher the truth. Worst case senario she/he makes you redo the work at school while being timed.
11/04/2013 3:13 pm
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
SnowylipsThat's probably because you should have timed yourself while you were in homework club Teachers are a lot more understanding if you just explain it to them. Don't try to lie, don't try to cover it up, just tell them (if they ask) that you completed it at home.

Floppypancake31There is no guarentee that this will work, but I assume that teachers have to go through a test to see if somebody is lying. Common signs are:
Touching their mouth, ears, hair or neck
Not making eye contact
If they aren't making eye contact, their eyes flitting back to see if you have bought their lie.

Basically, keep your hands away from your head in general, and look your teacher in the eyes when you tell her. If she asks you something, and you need to think back to something, look up and to the right. If you're a leftie, look up and to the left. They'll be pretty sure you're not lying, as long as you don't use the "My dog ate it" excuse.

nooo don't advocate lying to your teachers. They aren't there to get angry at you, they're there to help you learn. Teachers are people to, a lot of my friends opted to study it at college. Trust me, we have tried everything you guys still in school could think of. I'm one of the bigger culprits of this: it doesn't work. Experienced teachers have seen everything under the moon; you may THINK you've gotten away with lying to your teacher, but trust me, they know.

There to help you 'learn'? Freakin' please. Teachers are evil, evil people. they get angry easily too. They serve to other purpose other than brainwashing people. Lie to them all you want, they can't do jack "WORD" about it.
11/04/2013 2:53 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster uwu
Ash
That's probably because you should have timed yourself while you were in homework club Teachers are a lot more understanding if you just explain it to them. Don't try to lie, don't try to cover it up, just tell them (if they ask) that you completed it at home.

Floppypancake31There is no guarentee that this will work, but I assume that teachers have to go through a test to see if somebody is lying. Common signs are:
Not making eye contact
If they aren't making eye contact, their eyes flitting back to see if you have bought their lie.

Basically, keep your hands away from your head in general, and look your teacher in the eyes when you tell her. If she asks you something, and you need to think back to something, look up and to the right. If you're a leftie, look up and to the left. They'll be pretty sure you're not lying, as long as you don't use the "My dog ate it" excuse.

nooo don't advocate lying to your teachers. They aren't there to get angry at you, they're there to help you learn. Teachers are people to, a lot of my friends opted to study it at college. Trust me, we have tried everything you guys still in school could think of. I'm one of the bigger culprits of this: it doesn't work. Experienced teachers have seen everything under the moon; you may THINK you've gotten away with lying to your teacher, but trust me, they know.
11/04/2013 2:50 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Floppypancake31
There is no guarentee that this will work, but I assume that teachers have to go through a test to see if somebody is lying. Common signs are:
Not making eye contact

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome