Youtube intro and outro

blackyoshi123's Avatar blackyoshi12312/11/12 3:50 pm
12/13/2012 4:01 pm
blackyoshi123's Avatar blackyoshi123
Hey guys. i need a Youtube intro and outro. i got very good for the intro and outro. Now my youtube is mariomariolegoman101 and i starting to make minecraft vids in the upcoming month or later. Now for the intro i want my name in Minecraft font and with green and black colors. For the music i want you to use (choose one of them thats sounds good) are ether "Yo Ho! And A bottle of bass", or "End of the World". the links will be at the bottom. also my name should have a diamond ore background filling the name. On the sides will be iron pickaxes. On side going up, and the other going down. Now for the outro. For the music it will be "2nd Flight". In the middle i want a animated minecraft me with my skin doing a little dance like dave in slamacows video "Minecraft Leaking in the Real World". On the left side it will be a subscribe button. On the right side will be a box saying Minecraft machinimas with a wood plank background. On the bottom left will say Thxs 4 watching. And in the outros background will be neather bricks.

Well thats it comment if you are done. But first plz tell me if your going to make onw with your skype name so i can send you the skin.

ILL CYA
blackyoshi123
Level 21 : Expert Skinner