Forumskeyboard_arrow_right PMC keyboard_arrow_right Events

Create Forum Thread

1, 2, 3, RNG ! (50-60 subs special)

1 emeralds3 replies136 views
created 02/11/2020 8:45 pm by Loli Shipgirls history
last reply 02/21/2020 5:05 pm
just gonna put this at the top so people don't get confused: This is a skinning event.

meaning skins, obviously.

a very long time ago (exaggeration!) i made a skin with "ice horns," (this is the best way to describe them)

i'm just now remembering this and my 1, 2, 3, RNG! guide that i use to decide how my original skins look.

all it is is just using a random number generator to decide the hair color, outfit, etc

I'm merging both of these in to a Special Edition 1, 2, 3, RNG! Event. (surprise seriousness)

bet you thought i didn't know how to change font size

Important Details

Comment on this post if you're going to join.

irrelevant stuff i typed while typing this for the 1st time
Posted by avatar
Loli Shipgirls
Level 34 : Artisan Wolf

comment Login or register to post a reply.

3 replies

02/21/2020 10:00 amhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
Melio Etta Zyguard
Honestly I think it's just that people like me with completely no Minecraft skinning experience and knows nothing about Minecraft other than playing it can't figure out what we're supposed to do. A lot of unfamiliar terms. Probably making a dummy step by step guide would help.

Also, now is probably the best time to make Eyjafjalla skin to salt people because it took CN 8 months just for her to show up in the Certificate Shop.
02/21/2020 5:05 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Wolf
Loli Shipgirls
this is mainly for people who know how to skin but i can teach you how to skin if you'd like

i've done it before and only 2? ended up as failures out of the 4 i taught

the 2 that failed were either A. cocky towards me or B. lazy and didn't get their skins done

also, imagine buying Eyjafjalla

i got her instead of someone i actually wanted (texas), thanks RNGesus.
02/21/2020 12:13 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
ZappiestFish632
Wow, you've join since 2015 and still at level 1.
Planet Minecraft Logo

Website

© 2010 - 2020
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome