1, 2, 3, RNG ! (50-60 subs special)

fubukaze's Avatar fubukaze2/11/20 8:45 pm history
1 emeralds 381 3
2/21/2020 5:05 pm
fubukaze's Avatar fubukaze
just gonna put this at the top so people don't get confused: This is a skinning event.

meaning skins, obviously.

a very long time ago (exaggeration!) i made a skin with "ice horns," (this is the best way to describe them)

i'm just now remembering this and my 1, 2, 3, RNG! guide that i use to decide how my original skins look.

all it is is just using a random number generator to decide the hair color, outfit, etc

I'm merging both of these in to a Special Edition 1, 2, 3, RNG! Event. (surprise seriousness)

bet you thought i didn't know how to change font size

Important Details

Requirements:
  • "Ice horns" visible on the skin (pretty much transparent-ish horns)
  • Use of the 1, 2, 3, RNG! Special Edition Doc Guide. (that's what this link is!)
  • Skin needs to be female

if you need help with the concept of 1, 2, 3, RNG! don't feel afraid to comment on this forum, ask me on Discord, or message me here.

Participants: None

Prizes: None (yet?)

Rules:
  • No cheating the random number generator to get the colors you want. That will be counted as cheating.
  • No changing the order of colors.
  • No using the NON-EVENT 1 , 2 , 3 RNG! guide. It may have a lot more on there, but it's not relevant to the event.
  • No male skins (obvi)

What's Allowed:
  • Rolling twice for the eyes and using both shades
  • Rolling twice for the hair and using both shades
  • Using the original 1, 2, 3, RNG! guide to decide the hair style is allowed, it's just a little confusing because a lot of people don't know what "generic" means on it
DUE DATE: February 25th (2 weeks from now.) Extended to: March 5th due to literally nobody participating.

Comment on this post if you're going to join.

irrelevant stuff i typed while typing this for the 1st time

in order for me to tie this in with my 100th submission i'd kinda have to enter so oof

for my 100th submission i'll do it but i won't actually judge it (because ik i'd make myself win)

reason the skin needs to be female:

i don't think you want to see a male with a schoolgirl outfit.

i know i don't.

god i'm bad at formatting this crap lol

fubukaze
Level 75 : Legendary uwu